Russian federation go go girls arrested .

anto

I dont know if links to the Bangkok post are allowed ? They have a story currently about 25 go go girls from Kazakhstani being arrested Tuesday night for not having Work permits .They were working in those two well known Russian Go Gos on Walking street .How did they get away with it for so long ?and will they be back in business tomorrow ? (Those Russian places are real rip off joints i heard .I never ventured in .I tried to take one promotion girls photo outside and she got very aggressive ).

As per your 1st question:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not Thaivisa.com
In rare cases, forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission

I suspect it will show up in one of the local media publications soon.

I dont know if links to the Bangkok post are allowed ? They have a story currently about 25 go go girls from Kazakhstani being arrested Tuesday night for not having Work permits .They were working in those two well known Russian Go Gos on Walking street .How did they get away with it for so long ?and will they be back in business tomorrow ? (Those Russian places are real rip off joints i heard .I never ventured in .I tried to take one promotion girls photo outside and she got very aggressive ).

You say rip off joints, how so ?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have been couple of times in these places..

I do not have anything bad to say..They are more expensive than regular go-go places but prices are clearly for everybody to see and sometimes when ordered you are reminded about the price of beer or whatever.

Pricewise they are not places for cheap charlies though

As for "russian dancers".. Never seen one yet.. Girls are from other countries what i have noticed,,But maby there are some russians dancers also?

Edited by thaitero

I have been couple of times in these places..

I do not have anything bad to say..They are more expensive than regular go-go places but prices are clearly for everybody to see and sometimes when ordered you are reminded about the price of beer or whatever.

Pricewise they are not places for cheap charlies though

As for "russian dancers".. Never seen one yet.. Girls are from other countries what i have noticed,,But maby there are some russians dancers also?

Thb it's one of the 'joys' of Thailand i've never experienced. How much is a beer in a 'normal go go bar'?, and how much are we talking in these Russian joints This ain't a wind up i really ain't ever been to one but doesn't stop my curiosity.

Edited by rijit

I wonder if those showing such outrage here show the same outrage when groups of unfortunate lasses from Burma, Laos or Cambodia are nabbed for doing similar....?

Probably not, I reckon. I'd guess most couldn't even tell the difference between those and a Thai lass and when they come across them they are too preoccupied with negotiating a 'fee' and wrestling with basic communication.

A friend of mine walked into one. He and his friend each ordered a beer. 140 baht each. Two gals sat down next to them and immediately ordered champagne. The guys told them they are not interested. They did not ask for a drink. The guys stayed 15 minutes. 1200 baht bill, or deal with the bouncers. Same as a Patpong clip joint. Beware of Russians, in general.

A friend of mine walked into one. He and his friend each ordered a beer. 140 baht each. Two gals sat down next to them and immediately ordered champagne. The guys told them they are not interested. They did not ask for a drink. The guys stayed 15 minutes. 1200 baht bill, or deal with the bouncers. Same as a Patpong clip joint. Beware of Russians, in general.
Ok so pretty much standard stuff never got caught by it but the same sort of thing used to happen in soho basement joints .

Thaitero has been a couple of times ,but he said it was not for cheap charlies ,and he has nothing bad to say .Who to believe ? ...Going by the thuggish attitude of the girl outside (i tried to take a photo of ) ,my money is on them being Clip joints.

clap2.gifclap2.gif Applause for this action.

But the question is really why this could go on for so long?

Has the beneficiary of the big tea money lost his job?

I never understood why these blondies could do a promo job on the street and distribute flyers.

It really seems they have a hard cookie heading police currently.

Almost daily another tough story. Just think about the crackdown on drunk driving.

I made a big mistake to visit this "Russian gogo" about eight (?) years ago.

Once and never again. What a crazy rippoff.

Bringing a Thai female with you they charged for a lady drink (!), 400 Baht.

I wish they close that crap!

I tried to take one promotion girls photo outside and she got very aggressive

Happened to me too. Just pointing the camera in their direction from 20 m away and they will threaten you.

Guess why? Sure not because mama could see the pic.

Kazakhstan is a independent country.

Since quite a while biggrin.png (at least what you call independent whistling.gif ).

Formerly part of the Soviet Union.

Kazakhstan: and some real ugly women "walking the beach". Hope they have prettier ones at home.

BTW: the BP writes of Russian and Kazakhstani women.

They got a lift with Baht buses cheesy.gif

Edited by KhunBENQ

^Those arrested last night were said to be from Kazakhstan ,which i believe is part of or was the Russian federation.

oh dear, oh dear. i'm sure Kazakhs would be thrilled to hear you say that.

have you watched the news in the last 30 years?

you know that berlin wall thing? well it's not there any more.

>>you know that berlin wall thing?<<

Kind of as i lived in Berlin for a year during the Cold War ,and the Wall .( done many day trips through the Wall ,no visa needed ,for Irish at least ) .I confess that i know very little ,or have scant interest about Eastern Europe beyond Poland .