Thai Prime Minister say’s he won't tolerate biased criticisms from irresponsible journalists

webfact

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Almost all tv members are not thai. Please explain why you have a god given right to live here and advise on what thailand should be doing. Like most western countries they want to stick there nose in a "direct" other countries. One big boy comes to mind.

Mr "I'm alright Jacksam" who apparently shows support for writing off the whole population of Thai people because expressing one's disdain for immoral governments is to "stick their nose in", here's something that's passed you by in all your years and travel: civilised people don't ignore human injustice just because it's not their country. This is not a remotely intelligent or moral stance in the face of fellow human beings suffering.

Africa right now.

Pol pot Cambodia

Armin Africia......

List is endless. Not financial gain for big players we can leave it to charity organizations.

I'm not hearing ONE word from the farang that live here with their thai squeeze. Maybe I'm mixing with wrong crowd. Every thai I mix with have one of 2 opinions. Couldn't give a flying f ### or like it better now. Actually think the new big boss is moving country in right direction.

Perhaps we could have elections and have another rice pledging scheme. Farang take your nonsense back to US primaries. Better circus

Ignore this obvious troll. After trying to read his illiterate rants, I am of the opinion that he believes Africa is one country!! gigglem.gif

At least he should do some research.... Idi Amin was Ugandan, Einstein! Duh! He probably thinks Pol Pot was Cambodian cuisine thumbsup.gif

I am pretty sure the kinds of Thais he mixes with do indeed have two opinions:

1. Dumb farang

2. Cheap Charlie

coffee1.gif

Nice diversion. Fact is most western countries have a bad track record of imposing their ideas on eastern and developing countries. This article was about the current political situation in thailand. My point is go out and ask thai about present situation. I suggest most are happy they can work without disruption. Agreed most want return to democracy asap. Would love genuine survey of thai people. It will not be the 80% + as reported. My guess it would be well over 60.

So all the advice from USA and others means exactly what.

If my popularity was that high I'd organise a general election for next week. Be crazy not to. But of course, it's all blx.

Almost all tv members are not thai. Please explain why you have a god given right to live here and advise on what thailand should be doing. Like most western countries they want to stick there nose in a "direct" other countries. One big boy comes to mind.

Mr "I'm alright Jacksam" who apparently shows support for writing off the whole population of Thai people because expressing one's disdain for immoral governments is to "stick their nose in", here's something that's passed you by in all your years and travel: civilised people don't ignore human injustice just because it's not their country. This is not a remotely intelligent or moral stance in the face of fellow human beings suffering.

Africa right now.

Pol pot Cambodia

Armin Africia......

List is endless. Not financial gain for big players we can leave it to charity organizations.

I'm not hearing ONE word from the farang that live here with their thai squeeze. Maybe I'm mixing with wrong crowd. Every thai I mix with have one of 2 opinions. Couldn't give a flying f ### or like it better now. Actually think the new big boss is moving country in right direction.

Perhaps we could have elections and have another rice pledging scheme. Farang take your nonsense back to US primaries. Better circus

Ignore this obvious troll. After trying to read his illiterate rants, I am of the opinion that he believes Africa is one country!! gigglem.gif

At least he should do some research.... Idi Amin was Ugandan, Einstein! Duh! He probably thinks Pol Pot was Cambodian cuisine thumbsup.gif

I am pretty sure the kinds of Thais he mixes with do indeed have two opinions:

1. Dumb farang

2. Cheap Charlie

coffee1.gif

Thank You for your contribution. wai.gif

Eventually a true son of Thailand armed soldier may make the appropriate scarifice

See you in jail...
You are confusing ""Thai thought crimes ...with western ""free speech""

As I am stating an opinion from a western country and don't intend returning to a junta ruled Thailand and my government bans them from here ....I am afraid you will miss out.

None the less your comment is razor sharp in highlighting what is currently wrong ( With Thailand)-and why sanctions are the only viable option.

In the year-end assessment when Thai Journalists Association meet and release a statement The TJA summed up 2015 as a deeply tense time between them and the military government.

It used terminology like State paranoia, current remaining media freedom is at risk of being curbed even further. ...and even a kind of police state prohibition.

It went on to say ...

That During the past year, editors of print media were summoned to be "briefed" about government policy while some journalists were detained for "attitude adjustment". This is Orwellian sounding

Meanwhile, there have been world wide focus by human rights groups on them trying to restrain basic freedoms on social media which breaches people's rights and privacy, according to the Thai Journalist association .

And arrests and detentions over things such as pressing Like.

It paints a darkening picture .

Writers here also need to remind themselves many of us go elsewhere now .

Safe from draconian laws that questionably breach any Thai ones when stated legally here on home soils .

So I reiterate "Hopefully true sons of Thailand one day appropriately take action against such oppression in the name of the oppressed People."

Maybe it's imagined,but some soldiers from the poor north look uneasy in their roles as oppressors .

post-219560-0-96989100-1451689945_thumb.

Edited by Plutojames88