269 vehicles impounded from drunk drivers

snoop1130

In a country of 76+ Million people, and only 269 drunk drivers have their cars impounded. Are you freaking joking!!! What a incredible farce! Rotflmao cheesy.gif

This is modern progress? The government should be totally embarrassed for it's complete ineptitude. Not celebrating like this is some sort of a success. This is some sort of a positive milestone? Really? Against what? What other immense ineptitude is this country measuring it's traffic fatalities and drunk driving against? burp.gif Think about it. 269 drunk driving violations result in impoundments to date? A country doesn't want at brag about statistics like this, they should hide them.

Thailand!!! You are number 1 in traffic fatalities in Asia and number 2 in the world. Wake up! You have a dam's worth of problems, and a thimble worth of piss for solutions to your amazingly deadly roads. Better luck with your statistics in 2016.

Amazingly complacent Thailand! ermm.gif

There are only 67-68 million people living in Thailand.

I agree with the rest of your comment though. They really need to get a grip here. Funny thing is though, if they got their act together they would also get more money. I can't for the life of me understand why traffic law enforcement isn't stricter here, given how much income the police could make from issuing fines.