ARB Bumper - SUV Accessories

pgrahmm

lol @ clone just as strong.... made from local steel I assume..

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Actually not a bad copy & identical in design.....A far sight better/safer than the plastic on there now......Drilled through them both to install LED's and it's close (using the same drill & bits)

Drilled through them both to install LED's and it's close (using the same drill & bits)

And this means ?

On the ARB in the states & the clone here the tensile strength was close to the same....Enough for practical

application.....No winch is going to be used - good enough to mount some lights + pick up some bumper strength

I've passed by some shops with bumpers displayed - but it's been awhile and there was no need then....Can't recall where now....

I purchased front and rear bumpers and Rancho Shocks from "Chiang Mai Off Road" a few years ago. Good service. I am not sure if they are still operating, but if you Google you will get the location.

The brand of the bumpers is "Amadaxtreme". They have a Facebook page and a Website. They should be able to direct you to a current dealer.

Drilled through them both to install LED's and it's close (using the same drill & bits)

And this means ?

On the ARB in the states & the clone here the tensile strength was close to the same....

Wow. you were able to determine the material properties with just the use of a drill bit.

You have taken awesome to a new level my friend.