Business Cards Printed Where?

burnalot

Go the 4th floor of Central Airprt Plaza (the IT floor). Walk towards Robinsons and just diagonally opposite the picture framing shop (which is on the right) is a photcopying shop (on the left) that also produces business cards.

I think they are relatively cheap and they will make them while you go and have a cup of coffee.

There's a guy with a shop right next to the Kad Suan Kaew Food court.

He has many binders of samples, will have you sorted in no time.

I brought him some small images on a thumb drive as well.

Edited by arunsakda

Small shop on ground floor of BIG C Don Chan, same details as above, they will do it while you wait.

Better to prepare the details on a file at home and put on thumb drive, most of these places not good at English spelling.

For any of these shops, if you do take it on a thumb drive, when you go home scan the thumb drive to ensure no viruses transported into your thumb drive.

I design and produce my own. Bought some A4 card and a small 200 baht guillotine from Makro. Also sold in Big C and Tesco Lotus.

Designed the cards using photo editing software, printed them out 10 up on the A4 card on my bog standard Canon printer and cut them on my cheapo guillotine. Result professional looking address or business cards.