Visa Service Bangkok

Hello everybody,

I am looking for someone who knows everything about visa and passport service in Bangkok.

I am opening a visa and passport service far from Bangkok, and I am looking for a company or a private person who know how to deal with the embassies in Bangkok.

Schengen, US, UK and Australia is the primary visas.

Also passport service for Thais.

Do you know anybody or are you interested yourself, then please contact me by e-mail.

all the sources is right here, you ask they will answer, with diferent opinion that is

I try to be serious :o

I know that most of the embassies want to see the applicant's in person. No problem.

I know what documents is needed to apply for a visa.

I know how to fill in the papers.

What I need is someone who lives in or near BKK and who will "do the visa runs" for me and my customers.

Too expensive and too time waisting to travel to BKK myself.

Let me hear from some serious people, thanks :D

This is the same Danish guy who offered his visa business for sale in Pattaya, he set up shop in Malaysia and is trying to run the same business. Hopefully with more success now...

I wonder why someone in Malaysia would try to get a Schengen Visa in Bangkok. Or why a visa agency in Bangkok would have to pay a Malaysian agency for work done in Bangkok. It's not logical.

Dutchy

Sounds to me more like the snakeheads (human smuggling groups) are expanding to Thailand as they may can't do it more from Malaysia.

A few years he could get the right contacts but since 9/11 things have changed in Thailand to the better and immigration staffs are no longer more taking the risks for a couple of thousand baht.

This is the same Danish guy who offered his visa business for sale in Pattaya, he set up shop in Malaysia and is trying to run the same business. Hopefully with more success now...

I wonder why someone in Malaysia would try to get a Schengen Visa in Bangkok. Or why a visa agency in Bangkok would have to pay a Malaysian agency for work done in Bangkok. It's not logical.

Dutchy

Hi Dutchy.....yes I am the same guy....and the visa shop in Pattaya is still for sale.... I was and am fed uo with Pattaya.

It WAS my intension to settle in Malaysia, and actually I was living at Langkawi. Wonderful island.... but boring!! Nothing to do....

So now I have settled at Phuket..... wonderful island.....

Well....at the time I run the visa shop in Pattaya it WAS a success, and for the new owner it's also be a success, if he follows my advice.....CHEAP visas with professional assistance.....

And I will also succeed here at Phuket for sure......just need someone to assist me in BKK.....

Cheers

Sounds to me more like the snakeheads (human smuggling groups) are expanding to Thailand as they may can't do it more from Malaysia.

A few years he could get the right contacts but since 9/11 things have changed in Thailand to the better and immigration staffs are no longer more taking the risks for a couple of thousand baht.

I am aware of the human smugling......but all I smugle is cheap cigarettes :o

• 4 weeks later...

I am aware of the human smugling......but all I smugle is cheap cigarettes :o

You can do time in the big house for smuggling fags too. :D