Taxi Service inside Pattaya-Jomtien – Who to Call?

henrik2000

Hi, when I drop my rental car on the far north of Pattaya's Thanon Sukhumvit (near soi 18), I need a taxi for 1 person + 1 suitcase to Jomtien soi 11. I don't want to do parts of that journey on Baht bus or motorcycle. It would be a workday around 6 p.m., but of course the exact time is not clear right now.

I googled several Pattaya taxi services, but they all focus on transport to Bangkok and the airports. No-one offers services inside Pattaya-Jomtien expressis verbis. I guess I can call them for a service inside Pattaya-Jomtien, but maybe they'd need time or advance notice and I'd also like to know the pricing.

My wish would be: Arrive at the rental car station, call the taxi service, finish the paperwork with the rental car, then taxi will arrive and take me to Jomtien. Is that realistic? Who to call?

The rental car station is on the grounds of a big gas station and thus easy to find. Also maybe the rental car clerk could make the phone call for me to have it more clear. Actually one clerk there suggested her "friend" might chauffeur me to my hotel, but I don't know what will come of that once I'm there. I was once at this station before actually renting and this clerk didn't know of a regular taxi service to call (even though she should), but again offered a friend as a taxi (who was polite, cheap and with a good car, so no complaint, but he was on the grounds just by chance).

Thanks for your experiences!

You can ask these "Pattaya taxi services" and maby your trip will be fine for someone but agree beforehand and best to use first emails to avoid any misunderstandigs.

If beforehand agreement is not o.k for you, one option would be also to use grabtaxi (mobile app), but how it really works nowdays, i do not know, maby somebody does ?