Organic coffee

CaitlinHappyMeal

You can also buy it directly from them at their place on Sriphum corner on outside of moat.

Any cheaper?

Yes cheaper and considerably cheaper if you don't take the box. I always buy without the box unless I am using it for a gift.

You can also buy it directly from them at their place on Sriphum corner on outside of moat.

Any cheaper?

Yes cheaper and considerably cheaper if you don't take the box. I always buy without the box unless I am using it for a gift.

Edit...I found it :) I was thinking of wrong corner

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Duang+Dee+Coffee/@18.7954488,98.9909594,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x30da3abdb6663021:0xb8334b213e67f05e

Edited by mania

Mine too....and I had no idea it was organic or "air roasted". You can buy it at both TOPS and Rimping....109 thb for 250g. (That amount lasts me about a week.)

I didn't think I'd ever know anyone who drinks as much coffee as me - I limit it to a 1kg bag per month. Mr K has an occasional one, but the rest is just for me. For years (after trying out lots of local ones) I've made sure that a carton of Lavazza has been the first thing I organise on our trip back home taking up a lot of our baggage allowance, I might revisit by trying this one.

Any cheaper?

Edit...I found it smile.png I was thinking of wrong corner

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Duang+Dee+Coffee/@18.7954488,98.9909594,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x30da3abdb6663021:0xb8334b213e67f05e

I used Street View to try to look for it. Went up the soi to where Dee Duang is marked, but didn't see any coffee shop, just a mini-mart. Are you sure it's up at the end of that soi? Up the soi from 24 Guest House and behind the FX Hotel Royal? I'm coming to town tomorrow and like to buy some good coffee.

*Note: Never mind. I found another post that confirms the location. I'll head up tomorrow and see if I can find it. Thanks.

Edited by connda

That soi is basically 2 rows of shophouses, one on either side of street. You go to the end of the soi and it is the last shophouse on the left. It is not a shop it is just where they keep the coffee for distribution. Their building is covered in a lot of plants.

There is a glass door, often open, but you can ring the bell if you don't see anyone . They are there most mornings; around 10-11am seems to be the best time. Not on Sunday.

That soi is basically 2 rows of shophouses, one on either side of street. You go to the end of the soi and it is the last shophouse on the left. It is not a shop it is just where they keep the coffee for distribution. Their building is covered in a lot of plants.

There is a glass door, often open, but you can ring the bell if you don't see anyone . They are there most mornings; around 10-11am seems to be the best time. Not on Sunday.

I was wondering. I didn't see a sign but there were lots of shipping boxes stacked outside. I thought that might be it. Thanks for the update! :)