Brothers arrested for role in Thalang police station riot

snoop1130

Brothers arrested for role in Thalang police station riot
Kritsada Mueanhawong

post-249866-0-66776400-1452172764_thumb.

PHUKET: -- Officials arrested two additional suspects yesterday, wanted in connection with October's Thalang Police Station riot that saw more than 6 million baht worth of damage to the station and nearby vehicles.

Brothers Manop Promkaew, 30, and Manit Promkaew, 27, were apprehended at their home in Thalang after police began to pursue 83 unserved riot-related arrest warrants issued in November.

The two men denied all charges, claiming that they were merely in the area with friends who were participating in the riot.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Brothers-arrested-role-Thalang-police-station-riot/62818?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-01-07

Take them all down, one at a time. I'm sure they got CCTV proof as all of that was filmed from multiple camera locations around the police station.

Way too many criminal youngsters around.

But the real solution would be prevent them from turning into criminals in the first place. That wont happen anytime soon though.

For that they'd need a good outlook into their future which most sadly don't have. If they can't gain respect and happiness through work, they'll turn to gangs to at least get the respect part plus some cash from drug dealing.

Take them all down, one at a time. I'm sure they got CCTV proof as all of that was filmed from multiple camera locations around the police station.

But the real solution would be prevent them from turning into criminals in the first place. That wont happen anytime soon though.

For that they'd need a good outlook into their future which most sadly don't have. If they can't gain respect and happiness through work, they'll turn to gangs to at least get the respect part plus some cash from drug dealing.

Which all reverts back to all the failings, discussed many times before, of the education system, especially the methods of education, and the class numbers which means so many kids receive next to zero valuable knowledge and skills for their future.

Plus, so many kids growing up nowadays with absent parents who are working in other parts of Thailand, etc. No bond with parents, no guidance from parents, no observation or discussion from parents about right and wrong.

Their bond is with their same age friends who also have no idea of right and wrong, no plan for the future, plus no positive role models, etc.

Edited by scorecard

As the mothers in their 50's tell me today the younger generation are raised on T.V. and their I phones. They reproduce the crimes seen on T.V. shows and waste their time playing games on their phones. They give little help to their parents and as posted many are left to fend for themselves as mum or dad go to bigger cities for work. Kalasin reporting.

Which all reverts back to all the failings, discussed many times before, of the education system, especially the methods of education, and the class numbers which means so many kids receive next to zero valuable knowledge and skills for their future.

Plus, so many kids growing up nowadays with absent parents who are working in other parts of Thailand, etc. No bond with parents, no guidance from parents, no observation or discussion from parents about right and wrong.

Their bond is with their same age friends who also have no idea of right and wrong, no plan for the future, plus no positive role models, etc.

Sounds a lot like farang kids in US/UK/AUS who feel entitled to behave in belligerent and violent manner.

a half decent education would have equipped them to provide a more believable excuse than; it wasnt me, it was my mates - which then begs the question; and the name of your mates who were rioting are?