Suspected child rapist beaten to death in Thailand’s Nonthaburi prison

webfact

I am appalled by the bloodlust of some contributors on this forum! This guy was a suspect, i.e. not convicted! He deserved a trial! Secondly, where were the Prison Officers while this was going on. Surely they must be implicated or at least negligent in their duties. Would all of you who applaud such barbarity be happy if the Koh Tao two were given the same treatment! I think not. It is no wonder the world is in such bad shape while there are people who advocate disbanding justice, however poorly administered, in favour of mob rule! Shame on you all!

my 14y/o daughter was raped and killed by a drug dealer/police snitch in Sydney, he walked away from it because he was protected by the police, even the detective that did the investigation was aware of this and the coroner stated that he was was obviously guilty but there was no evidence(it had disappeared) to prove it so he walked. He did die 2 years later though and I celebrated quite extensively, for me anyone that rapes a girl/child needs to be eliminated so I have no sympathy for this cretin, it happens too often in Thailand(on very young children too) and they usually get away with it so this is a good result all round, one more depraved idiot out of the way.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, Next...

Jesus Christ! What's great about this? First of all this guy is a "suspected" child rapist. That means he has not been tried or convicted but was held on remand. Secondly, you think mob rule is acceptable in any society? Well I don't. The issue of the alleged crime - whatever it was - is a side issue to this. All you people who post words like "Great" to this horrific act are, in my mind, as damaging to society as any convicted child rapist. We could do without you.

It's not "finding an excuse for phedophiles", if you want them to go to trial, be convicted (evidence and all that stuff) and then be punished for their deeds.

And one might discuss the way to punish these people- lynching them, beating them to death in a rush of self righteous self justice etc. is NOT what should be condoned!

If there is a death penalty for crimes like that (which I am against IN GENERAL), so be it!

But just get an angry mob together and "hang 'em high" is just not what should happen in a civilized society!

I Totally agree with you.

Of course i am not willing to kill innocent people. But if the guy if found guilty, no excuses that's my point.

Moral justice if he was guilty. Should be extended to all freaks of nature.

Sounds quite a bit like this guy Adolf in Germany once. He and his lot "extended" a similar view to millions of jews, gays, gypsies, kids with down syndrome and many more.

Your "cup of tea"? If not, can you define your "freaks of nature"?

The end of civilized criminal law and people applauding?

Shocking

This very morning I saw a story on Thai TV of a man accused of rape by the mother of a little girl, the man is already in prison for two years, the girl just said it was not true, even thought the mother just admitted it too right now, the man cannot be freed immediately. This poor man's lawyer was telling the story.

To all the do gooder TV lawyers, imagine that the girl was your daughter, and she had told you implicitly that she had been raped by the 'accused', how much sympathy would you have for him ?

I imagine, not a lot.

Edited by thaiduncankk

It is mad that most of you harp on about never confronting a Thai in a dispute as it will always end up bad ,ie you will be beaten to within an inch of your life by a mob & you will have deserved it for not respecting Thai culture yet you find this incident involving Thai pond life in a Thai jail deplorable.Twisted morals indeed.

To all the do gooder TV lawyers, imagine that the girl was your daughter, and she had told you implicitly that she had been raped by the 'accused', how much sympathy would you have for him ?

I imagine, not a lot.

genius argument... 1. the killers are not the father 2. the commenters here on tvf are not the father 3. you are not the father

imagine... oh boy... the next level cheesy.gif

No sympathy here. Occurs all over the world. Placing child molesters with hardcore criminals and justice is done

I don't know as much about this case as you do so i will ask you a question, was this consensual sex so that he was charged with technical rape because she was under the legal age? That would make his murder even worse. We aren't talking about a child being raped here,at 15 she is a young adult, the legal age for consensual sex varies world wide and is not a law of nature. To call this man a pedo is over the top. If the sex act was non consensual then he should have been tried by a court of law and punished accordingly. A prisoner has the right to be protected by the state that imprisons him or her.

Vigilante justice is nothing to applaud or be proud of. We all know how easy it is to be accused of a crime of which one is innocent. When it happens to YOU.....will you be so quick to scream for blood?

Vigilante justice is nothing to applaud or be proud of. We all know how easy it is to be accused of a crime of which one is innocent. When it happens to YOU.....will you be so quick to scream for blood?

Vigilantes normally don't have a brain cell between them. Paedetricians are fair game!

Vigilantes normally don't have a brain cell between them. Paedetricians are fair game!

what have you got against foot doctors

Shocking

which country are you referring to. It happens in many western countries. Criminals hate pedophiles and child rapists.

Are you sure criminals hate pedophiles and child rapists? I am not sure at all. Maybe yes maybe not. BUT... what a wonderful excuse, for most of them psychopaths to torture someone and why not kill again, innocent or not is the least of their worries.coffee1.gif

If you meant pediatricians, I don't see why child's physicians needs to be lynched?

I think you have got your paes & pods mixed up.whistling.gif

Children have feet as well you know, have a look some time it's quite fascinating

Is that mobile electricians?

Guards stay away from prisoners' cells after they are locked in at 4pm each day till 6 next morning. The strong rule the weak, a recipe for disaster. There are some real low life specimens of humanity on this forum. If found guilty, the guy would have been sufficiently punished by the law without the necessity for mob violence.

Children have feet as well you know, have a look some time it's quite fascinating

Yeah make a joke out of your error at my expense ,good one.

I am appalled by the bloodlust of some contributors on this forum! This guy was a suspect, i.e. not convicted! He deserved a trial! Secondly, where were the Prison Officers while this was going on. Surely they must be implicated or at least negligent in their duties. Would all of you who applaud such barbarity be happy if the Koh Tao two were given the same treatment! I think not. It is no wonder the world is in such bad shape while there are people who advocate disbanding justice, however poorly administered, in favour of mob rule! Shame on you all!

It's easy for people to be blood lust sitting behind a screen. In person, they tend to be less vocal unless they are crazed dingbats.

If you meant pediatricians, I don't see why child's physicians needs to be lynched?

Sorry for the spelling mistake, but yes I meant paediatricians (British spelling). There was a famous case in the UK when a gang of vigilantes attacked a paediatrician on the belief that paediatricians and paedophiles were the same. Not the brightest bunch.

Sorry for the spelling mistake, but yes I meant paediatricians (British spelling). There was a famous case in the UK when a gang of vigilantes attacked a paediatrician on the belief that paediatricians and paedophiles were the same. Not the brightest bunch.

Wow, I didn't know - that is a terrible and sad story.

Shocking

Civilized criminal law = Justice.

There is no justice in Thailand.

What a childish, baseless solely Thai bashing comment. I suppose "civilized" is code for farang-ness.

One wonders at your qualifications, aside from being bitter and frustrated with life in general, that enable you to proclaim there's no justice in Thailand while at the same time defending an extrajudicial execution by mob lynching as an example of civilized justice.

Edited by Suradit69

I thought 37+ year old Thai men 'raping' 15 year old Thai females was 'traditionally' commonplace and was 'traditionally' regarded as quite normal......?

exactly what i posted a few days ago. i know plenty of thai guys who have had sex with minors. the funny thing is if some white trash westerner goes to Pats in order to find and barfine the most child-like ("petite" as they like to call it poetically) a just-turned-18-year-old (who actually looks like a 14-15 year old western girl), it's called LIVING THE DREAM. clowns.

I imagine, not a lot.

Sympathy no but I would want justice through the correct route not some other twisted vigilantis. The word Accused not guilty until proved.