Suspected child rapist beaten to death in Thailand’s Nonthaburi prison

webfact

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was arrested in Non so the prison guards probably knew the alleged victim.

Where is Non Prison? Do they mean Bang Kwan?

I believe so.... A few miles out of Bangkok, and supposedly the prison referenced in the movie " Bangkok Hilton".... A truly evil part of the world, reserved for prisoners serving 15 plus years sentences.

This man should never have been put into general population in such a place... Until convicted, when beating him to death would be common the world over.

A good lesson learned.

Be reminded that some of those cute, young things for hire may be underaged as well. I had a friend busted for barfining 2 ladies...one of which appeared to be over 18, but was younger. While he scrogged her in his home, her friend called their boyfriend (policeman), and the stormtroopers came in, heavily armed, kicked the door down and arrested him. She had two ID's...one for working..and the other for working you.

Statutory rape..is what they call it in the USA. The girl lied about her age, but you are still responsible. I shunned my buddy after that. He had absolutely no sense at all. If it looks borderline, go up 3 more years. I understand he borrowed 20,000 aud to get out of the situation. His jail was much friendlier. The mamasan from the bar the girls came from brought him cold beer and ladies (of age) daily. Albeit in the Philippines. It was her way of thanking him for a piece of that 20,000...I supposed.

Edited by slipperylobster

Moral justice if he was guilty. Should be extended to all freaks of nature.

So after peadophiles who else will you brand "as freak of nature" ??

The disgusting TV lynchmob strikes again bah.gif !!

yes, and many of them are PC freaks who would go ballistic if you called a black person coloured or made a sexist remark but lynch justice is apparently OK

With crimes like this emotions tend to run amok, understandably.

Specially with murder and rape, if it happened to your own wife, daughter, mother, kid... would you feel very compassionate towards the accuser? Would you keep the damage aside and seek the rights of the accuser?

Difficult situations...

With crimes like this emotions tend to run amok, understandably.

Specially with murder and rape, if it happened to your own wife, daughter, mother, kid... would you feel very compassionate towards the accuser? Would you keep the damage aside and seek the rights of the accuser?

Difficult situations...

I would seek justice against the guilty.

Not vigilantism against the accused,

Moral justice if he was guilty. Should be extended to all freaks of nature.

Pretty disgusting response.

Who decides who's a "freak of nature"?

Jews in Nazis Germany?

Wrong tribe in Rawanda?

A Muslim in Bosnia?

Gays in Russia or Iran?

Catholics or Protestants in Ireland?

Farangs by Thais?

There's a famous WWII quote from a Nazi resister about those not defending the rights of others by just standing by. It ends poignantly with the phrase "...and then they came for me!"

Edited by hyperHowie