Bizarre Theft of Brits Wallet on Pattaya Beach

snoop1130

Bizarre Theft of Brits Wallet on Pattaya Beach
Pattaya One

brit-5.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA -- On Friday afternoon a bizarre theft of a wallet belonging to a British Tourist took place on Pattaya Beach after it was revealed the suspect committed the crime so he could be arrested and put in Jail.

Police easily arrested Khun Bajap aged 54, who was in possession of a wallet belonging to Mr. Nigel Harris aged 52 from UK at the Northern end of Pattaya Beach. Police were confused as the suspect made no real attempt to escape after the theft took place and when Police approached he walked towards officers and offered no resistance to his detention whatsoever.

The reason for his compliance became clear at Pattaya Police Station where the suspect revealed he had been living and working in Pattaya for the last 3 years and travelled to the City from Nong Khai Province in the North-East of Thailand, with his Wife and Child.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220579/bizarre-theft-of-brits-wallet-on-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-08

Desparate times call for desparate measures. A sorry and sad tale. One can only imagine. Let's blame it on the Lao Khao... However, there is something to be said for the 'free' bed and breakfast.

On a side note: From the photo provided, I was trying to decide which bloke was the perpetrator... All three look guilty of something. Just saying...

Who stole the shirt of this "gentleman"?

Or not time to put it on?

------------

Yes, bizarre case.

Please lock me in so that I can not kill the rival in love blink.png

(the short version makes no sense without reading the full story BTW)

Edited by KhunBENQ

Hope it works out as well as can be expected for this guy. I have always found the Valleys-Welsh to be very friendly, salt-of-the-earth kinds of people, many were my friends during my younger years in Hereford, just over the border.

Edited by Andrew65

In many ways its a sad story.

The economy in Thailand is shot to bits and no social security to speak of, so crime is now out of control.

Many Thai's have lost their job on the eastern seaboard and are returning to their village, where things are no better

because of the drought etc.

The Thai guy stays very close to my place and I've watched him over the past couple of years having a pretty rotten time with his wife, she's a popular lady and the daughter is an absolute doll..at least he had the balls to do the right thing to protect them all.

Cheers

Happy Pattaya Man.

This happens in the west as well. Where else can you get 3 meals a day and free accommodation?

One must be very desperate to voluntary move to a Thai(!) prison.

Thats not the full board single room residence with misc. amenities as known in many western countries.

On another note, Mr. Harris might need some explanations back home about the girl in the picture..

I hope you have some proof he has done something wrong, or are you simply defaming someone, without anything to back it up.

whistling.gifPffff Shirtless men indoor are dubious anyway smile.png

On another note, Mr. Harris might need some explanations back home about the girl in the picture..

I hope you have some proof he has done something wrong, or are you simply defaming someone, without anything to back it up.

whistling.gifPffff Shirtless men indoor are dubious anyway smile.png

Oh man, did you really say that, just as well you're anonymous, otherwise all your mates, assuming you have some, would be laughing at you, do I assume shirtless men OUTSIDE is ok. My dog has more sense.

Edited by Rorri

Who stole the shirt of this "gentleman"?

Or not time to put it on?

He was at the beach.

I find it hard to believe, that adults are more concerned about some guy's lack of a shirt than the fact he was robbed, by some very desperate dude, it's a very strange world some of you live in.

Desparate times call for desparate measures. A sorry and sad tale. One can only imagine. Let's blame it on the Lao Khao... However, there is something to be said for the 'free' bed and breakfast.

On a side note: From the photo provided, I was trying to decide which bloke was the perpetrator... All three look guilty of something. Just saying...

Your be the death of me ,maybe people know the song ,but seems thai ladies even drive thai men mad ,why do people think there sweet /kind /and loving ,what about good homemakers ,dream on , this man should not be in prison ,but for sure needs help

Mr Harris looks very fit for 52. Good on him. A little bewildered, shirtless coming from the beach.

But none the worse for the experience, he will be fine after a beer. thumbsup.gif

Yet again we see the flaws in thailands systems... The man definitely needs support and help, which he won't get in prison.

But strangely, he seems to have acted nobly in removing himself from the temptation to commit a worse crime.

In the western world, he could be committed to a clinic, either voluntary or by a physiatrist... But there are systems in place to deal with these issues, whereas, apparently, there are not in Thailand, as this course of action is extreme, to say the least, and to resort to it is very sad indictment of thailands social support agencies, assuming they have any ( which I doubt)

Isnt it ironic that there have been a handful of posts actually supporting this thief? If this was thread where a ladyboy committed same act, then out comes the nasty and vile comments? Crazy world we live in....here in TV land. 555

Isnt it ironic that there have been a handful of posts actually supporting this thief? If this was thread where a ladyboy committed same act, then out comes the nasty and vile comments? Crazy world we live in....here in TV land. 555

I think your trying to twist that round rather unnecessarily, The problem is that many (too many) Pattaya ladyboys are very violent when they rob and attack tourists, which they do rather too often; and this of course tends to make people view all ladyboys with a jaundiced eye.

Of course its not true that they are all bad, but as you may have noticed as you follow this forum, the same may be said of leather clad motorcyclists, the few bad apples give the majority a bad name.

The likelihood of a ladyboy having the same problem with his wife and child is considerably more remote, not impossible, but remote; and anyway,it would not matter if it was a story about Mother Teresa creating a miracle on the beach, somebody on TV would have a nasty viewpoint to express.

The Thai guy stays very close to my place and I've watched him over the past couple of years having a pretty rotten time with his wife, she's a popular lady and the daughter is an absolute doll..at least he had the balls to do the right thing to protect them all.

Cheers

Happy Pattaya Man.

pics of the daughter please