Anonymous releases court data as Thai police vow to catch hackers

webfact

do you really think hackers like Anonymous use a internet connection that is associated with them in any way?

they pay cash for their hardware. there is nothing on that machine to link them to any other internet activity, because that computer is used for one thing. running the attack. no email. no facebook. no nothing.

and as for this being hard to do, if you sent a email to the same Thai courts, with a subject line that said (in Thai):

Lucky lotto numbers or free skin whitening cream, someone would click on the attachment called:

luckynumbers.exe

and what the Thais don't understand is there is MAYBE Anonymous code running on the Thai courts machines right now. smile.png

so trace those IP addresses, no doubt a coffee shop with free wifi and the password on the wall and a guy in a car parked around the corner.

has anyone on this forum done any hacking?

anyone read 2600 magazine?

anyone ever do old school war dialing? war driving? or social engineering?

monitored a networks traffic and collect packets? not your network.

watched someones POP account log in and send a user name and password before SSL?

read the emails of every person in your company?

monitored cordless phone calls? cellphone calls? intercepted pager traffic?

monitored Inmarsat satellite data and emails?

or something no brainers like scan wifi networks for users. good chance you will learn the name of the person sitting next to you using their device.

they will be using TOR, the IP addresses will be of no use at all

yes, they will use many things.

my point is Anonymous is not going to be using a internet connection somehow associated with them in the first place.

way to dangerous when attacking a nation state. TOR or no TOR.

People in the know, like the computer scientists at the NSA have unlimited funds to defeat "workarounds" like TOR. And if TOR can/has been compromised, you would never know. There was much chatter on the web a while ago about that very subject. some people say just using TOR puts you on a list. :) endless fun. :)

so it has to lead back to no where. the coffee shop with free wifi.

when you are attacking a nation state, you need to access the internet in a completely, well, Anonymous way. :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lets listen in at the "Technology Crime Suppression Division" meeting about the war on Anonymous:

"i think we can ping the bad peoples 10 IP addresses."

"what ping?"

"i think like knock on door."

"what is IP address?"

"i think like license plate. we go on information superhighway like car."

"then what we do?"

"not sure. i need to read next chapter of "Internet for Dummies". then i will report to you."

"good, tomorrow we catch them. you want to drive?"

ok enough TV for today. i have a date with the daughter of one of the guys at the Technology Crime Suppression Division, so i have to go get ready. she just came down from Korat and really cute.

clap2.gif Of Course they'll catch them, can only be a matter of time as their efficiency is legend.

Will they actually arrest them or issue summonses for Anonymous members to report to the BIB whenever they have some free time ?

If they can not catch them they surely will find some Burmese, Lao or cambodian scapegoats....maybe Farang ??????

But I would not underestimate the BIB, don't confuse the inefficient Koh Tao (Keystone cops) Police with the rest of the RTP....If they rely want to catch somebody they will.....!!!! And they have proven that numerous times in the past.

Best regards.

Edited by off road pat

The stupid Thai police will no doubt be scouring this forum in desperation and hoping they can snag someone in-country they can make into their habitual unfounded scapegoat. That's about as good as they can do.

Thailand: way out of its depth in the 21st Century.

Sorry, we aren't in the 21st century in Thailand, we are in 2559.

That's a very good point! It goes some way to explaining the Thai's arrogance as they are obviously waiting for the rest of the 21st Century world to catch up!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I am sure they will soon find some people from Myanmar, hold then in detention, beat them into making a confession - case solved in the normal manner

Well it certainly wouldn't be Thai - for the standard reason....

The hacked documents are available on external websites if anyone cares to search. As far as I can see all you get it a long long list of court officials names and details, nothing salacious at all, unfortunately!

You mean B**mer isn't going to able to find the bribe payoff list?

The hacked documents are available on external websites if anyone cares to search. As far as I can see all you get it a long long list of court officials names and details, nothing salacious at all, unfortunately!

As usual with this kind of approach, a lot of hullabaloo about nothing.
Note that apart from this joyous forum everyone mocks teenagers Anonymous actions. post-4641-1156694572.gif

"...Police said today they would go after the hacker collective known as Anonymous..."

They are smoking the good stuff again.

They are so oblivious to the outside world they actually probably think Anonymous is a one man operation.
Yes and a bunch of them probably believe that you can only hack a server located in the same country that you are in yourself. So the hunt is on!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

do you really think hackers like Anonymous use a internet connection that is associated with them in any way?

they pay cash for their hardware. there is nothing on that machine to link them to any other internet activity, because that computer is used for one thing. running the attack. no email. no facebook. no nothing.

and as for this being hard to do, if you sent a email to the same Thai courts, with a subject line that said (in Thai):

Lucky lotto numbers or free skin whitening cream, someone would click on the attachment called:

luckynumbers.exe

and what the Thais don't understand is there is MAYBE Anonymous code running on the Thai courts machines right now. smile.png

so trace those IP addresses, no doubt a coffee shop with free wifi and the password on the wall and a guy in a car parked around the corner.

has anyone on this forum done any hacking?

anyone read 2600 magazine?

anyone ever do old school war dialing? war driving? or social engineering?

monitored a networks traffic and collect packets? not your network.

watched someones POP account log in and send a user name and password before SSL?

read the emails of every person in your company?

monitored cordless phone calls? cellphone calls? intercepted pager traffic?

monitored Inmarsat satellite data and emails?

or something no brainers like scan wifi networks for users. good chance you will learn the name of the person sitting next to you using their device.

they will be using TOR, the IP addresses will be of no use at all
TOR same same movie in cinema before liight?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk