whats the best website for watching BBC World news?

dsurin66

I'm thinking of cutting the cord now that Netflix has arrived in Thailand. I have true cable at home and really only use it for BBC and movies. If I can find a url where I can watch BBC world news then I might cancel my sub with truecable. I only have wifi at home using mobile network sharing (via dtac).

With netflix I can now watch movies and download any other movies via utorrent. I see no point in keeping Truecable tv if I can watch bbc world online

thanks for your help with this

I just turned on the VPN pointing to the London server. Went to bbc iplayer and tried to watch bbc news. A message is displayed indicating that ''BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only.Find out why.

If you are in the UK and see this message please read this advice.

Does this mean that my VPN is not working? thanks for your help with this

I just turned on the VPN pointing to the London server. Went to bbc iplayer and tried to watch bbc news. A message is displayed indicating that ''

BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only.

Find out why.

Yes it means it is not working through UK.

I just turned on the VPN pointing to the London server. Went to bbc iplayer and tried to watch bbc news. A message is displayed indicating that ''

Find out why.

Actually the BBC are blocking some VPN servers, have a word with your VPN provider, StrongVPN certainly has a solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Download Google chrome / settings / extensions / search / Browsec

Browsec is a free VPN I use for Iplayer /ITV Player / Channel 4 for UK TV / Dailymail

You can use the BBC news there

Wow worked great thanks mate

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Find out why.

They , have also sussed out cyber ghost and hola ,

the end is nigh mister mannering .

Find out why.

They , have also sussed out cyber ghost and hola ,

the end is nigh mister mannering .

Yes I just tried to use these but I can confirm browsec works well on Google Chrome for BBC Iplayer

I can't stand watching tv in laptop / computer / tablet unless I really have to. So I bought an android TV box, for 1000B, loaded 'andys build' into KODI and now I have live UK TV as I would back home, including BBC world / BBC & Sky news channels.

I can't be bothered with the low resolution movies and TV series, but they are there if you want them.

I had to reload KODI and the "build" once or twice after everything fails, I clean the cache frequently but it's well worth the money spent.

Try filmon.com, it has all the BBC and ITV channels,plus many other

UK Tv. and its free,dont need VPN.

regards Worgeordie

Yes I use this record what I want to watch on USB stick then plug USB into tv problem solved and no VPN no hassle

I can't stand watching tv in laptop / computer / tablet unless I really have to. So I bought an android TV box, for 1000B, loaded 'andys build' into KODI and now I have live UK TV as I would back home, including BBC world / BBC & Sky news channels.

I can't be bothered with the low resolution movies and TV series, but they are there if you want them.

I had to reload KODI and the "build" once or twice after everything fails, I clean the cache frequently but it's well worth the money spent.

For Movies and TV Shows look at some of the posters in Phoenix. There's some excellent stuff there and not what I'd call "low resolution".

For Movies and TV Shows look at some of the posters in Phoenix. There's some excellent stuff there and not what I'd call "low resolution".

With kodi there now is torrent streaming

One is called kat viewer or something

You can cut and paste the name the name of the torrent you want from kat

Then it take about a min to open but u don't have 2 download anymore

It's works better then genesis of Phoenix and there's a lot more on there and it's a better picture if you choose the right torrent

that is World Service radio ,

is there one for World Service TV ?

Thanks

You'd have to go for 3rd party apps for that as BBC don't provide it free? I find more options for BBC Home channel but World Service TV can be found on some Kodi add-ons without VPN like NFPS and isreaLiveTV.

• 1 month later...

BBC have a lot of VPNs blocked now.

Sky News on YouTube or direct is a very good alternative. Their coverage on Brussels was better than the BBC. Even viewed on a tablet using coffee shop wi-fi the picture is very clear.