very good dentist (a lady if possible) in Pattaya?

coralia

Can anybody recommend a very good dentist in Pattaya? I would prefer a lady dentist (being a woman myself). I am leaving for Thailand in a couple of days and I have just found out that I need a root canal procedure urgently....... (By the way, does anybody know how much that costs in Thailand?) Please advise.

Thanks!!

An RCT should not run six weeks unless there are serious issues - but they normally will be a week or two as need healing in the normal procedures used here. But then you often will need a crown and perhaps a post to hold it - so extra time for that.

Do not believe choice of male/female that important - but you want to have treatment by someone that does the procedure full time (amazing how painless they can be) so larger clinic is normally best choice. As said 5-10k range seems to be normal for basic procedure.

Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya

Dental Department 5th floor

Dr. Suchida (or Suchada). She did some repair work on my teeth from an accident. Real good English and she explains the work needed well. Also, she gave me alternatives regarding price ranges for different work and didn't try to upsell me.

I'm going back to get more work done there next month for some other work. I trust the department.

The price range on work there, I've found to be equal to or 10-15% more than small, local offices but I think their quality is better.

Good luck!

Dr Cherry @ Dentist on The Beach 4th floor Central Festival is a good lady dentist but Dr.Warin of Dental Care Centre Pattaya klang is better and cheaper,well established and recommended highly thumbsup.gif

If you can't find a "lady dentist" then I too recommend Dr. Warin, who is a male. Check out his website: www.pattayadentalcare.com Dr. Cherry is an excellent choice.

I would prefer a woman of any age---(if she is as equally competent ). Those tiny little hands most Asian women have, just so much more comfortable groping around inside your mouth...................................coffee1.gif

I would prefer a woman of any age---(if she is as equally competent ). Those tiny little hands most Asian women have, just so much more comfortable groping around inside your mouth...................................coffee1.gif

Exactly,the one I promoted earlier even apologises if the very thought of pain enters the head

Dr Cherry @ Dentist on The Beach 4th floor Central Festival is a good lady dentist but Dr.Warin of Dental Care Centre Pattaya klang is better and cheaper,well established and recommended highly thumbsup.gif

Thank you very much to all of you!!!

Forgot to ad Dr Warin,s wife is also a dentist working in the same clinic thumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Dr. Panchita of Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic for your root canal treatment. Unfortunately, they don’t have a clinic in Pattaya. As far as I know they have 4 clinics in Bangkok and another 4 in Phuket. This is just in case you decide for the treatment in any of the two places in Thailand. Price for RCTs typically starts at 7k baht, but that would clearly depend on the roots involved.

Archived