Donald Trump: 'I have a great relationship with God'

webfact

God loves all his children, even the xenophobic buffoons, they're all precious.

"I have a great relationship with the Mexican people. ... They love me, I love them," the 2016 GOP contender said in an interview with NBC News.
"And I'll tell you something, if I get the nomination, I'll win the Latino vote."
"I have a great relationship with the blacks," Trump told Albany's Talk Radio 1300Thursday. "I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."
"I love the Muslims. I think they're great people," Trump responded.
“I think the people of Buffalo, they already like me — I have a great relationship with the people of Buffalo,”
"But first of all, I have a great relationship, as you know, with the tea party folks. I mean, I love the tea party..." The tea party loves me ,.."
“I have a great relationship with the entire Christian Coalition..."
" I have great relationships with the people of this country that are tired of being ripped off by China and by OPEC and by everybody else that does business with us."
“I have a great relationship with the people of Scotland and an unbelievably good relationship with the people of Aberdeen,”
“I have a great relationship with Atlantic City,”
"I have a great relationship with the people from India..."
“I have a great relationship with many Russians,.."
"The people from China, they love me."
"I think my relationship with women in terms of this
whole situation has been really good. "
“I think I will have a lot of Democrats voting for me.."
“I get along with everybody,” Trump told Anderson Cooper on CNN recently. “People love me, and you know what?
I’ve been very successful, everybody loves me.”
Trump wouldn't know Jesus if they were in the same golf cart

I just spilled my coffee, thanx Pinot.

Add all of the Mexicans working for him and, yup, he has it covered. I had hoped that we Americans had ended the embarrassment of 8 years of Bush, but apparently our collective Kharma is lacking in merit and we have to suffer yet another buffoon on the world stage.

When one becomes "too old to cut the mustard"...a relationship with God takes on a new urgency...

I would never question anyone's relationship with God...but come-on Donald...this truly smacks of courting the evangelicals of the southern states of the US...

Had to laugh when he was in Mobile, AL.... he picks up a Bible and waved it to the crowd as if he was a TV evangelist....

The show must go on...

Out atheists can't generally get elected in the USA except in places like Berkeley, CA. That's disgusting as non-believers now comprise about 25 percent of the U.S. population.

The really scary thing about your post, if true is that it means that 75% of people in the US are believers! Now I know that will include 350K members of the Unified Church of the Jedi which I am quite happy with (I call on it when I am fighting my little boy around the house with our light sabers), but it means a LOT of believers in an invisible friend. The Discovery channel needs to try much much harder.

Jeez, I am trying so hard to give Trump the benefit of the doubt but I cannot stomach such a statement. What man of any wisdom would presume to offer such a statement? Such arrogance. A man who possesses a great relationship with the divine never has to announce it, it is evident in his deportment. Announcing this soils its likelihood.

Jeez, I am trying so hard to give Trump the benefit of the doubt but I cannot stomach such a statement. What man of any wisdom would presume to offer such a statement? Such arrogance. A man who possesses a great relationship with the divine never has to announce it, it is evident in his deportment. Announcing this soils its likelihood.

You're catching on.

Enough already!

Stop the Trump Train before it gets out of hand.

post-37101-0-23439200-1453129111_thumb.j

Don't be a chump.

Dump the trump.

Edited by Jingthing

Trump live stream at Liberty University, Virginia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=oCPQDnLGvio

For those who are in the dreadful position of not being able to establish the live link to Donald, there is a clip here of something that is as equally rewarding and offers a similar contribution to society as Donald can do. So if you watch this, you are missing nothing. Apologies now for the 3 mins of your life you are about to lose wink.png

God loves all his children, even the xenophobic buffoons, they're all precious.

"I have a great relationship with the Mexican people. ... They love me, I love them," the 2016 GOP contender said in an interview with NBC News.
"And I'll tell you something, if I get the nomination, I'll win the Latino vote."
"I have a great relationship with the blacks," Trump told Albany's Talk Radio 1300Thursday. "I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."
"I love the Muslims. I think they're great people," Trump responded.
“I think the people of Buffalo, they already like me — I have a great relationship with the people of Buffalo,”
"But first of all, I have a great relationship, as you know, with the tea party folks. I mean, I love the tea party..." The tea party loves me ,.."
“I have a great relationship with the entire Christian Coalition..."
" I have great relationships with the people of this country that are tired of being ripped off by China and by OPEC and by everybody else that does business with us."
“I have a great relationship with the people of Scotland and an unbelievably good relationship with the people of Aberdeen,”
“I have a great relationship with Atlantic City,”
"I have a great relationship with the people from India..."
“I have a great relationship with many Russians,.."
"The people from China, they love me."
"I think my relationship with women in terms of this
whole situation has been really good. "
“I think I will have a lot of Democrats voting for me.."
“I get along with everybody,” Trump told Anderson Cooper on CNN recently. “People love me, and you know what?
I’ve been very successful, everybody loves me.”
Trump wouldn't know Jesus if they were in the same golf cart

I just spilled my coffee, thanx Pinot.

Wow! I assume these are all valid Trump statements. There's a stereotype in the US long ago where one might say "some of my best friends are black." Well, variously this might be true but it often caused people to wonder why the need to defend it verbally; after all, don't we define who we are by our actions? When I read the remarks above the individual comments are eclipsed by a pathology of sorts that is present in the whole. Again, I prefer Trump to the others but there is something here... something I cannot put my finger on, that is troubling.

Like Trump or not this was a brilliant indictment.