Three shot to death by angry man in parking area dispute in Bangkok

webfact

I understand the frustration but do not condone the actions.

What this country needs are proper rules like proper parking signs just because its "Your shop" you don't own all the parking in front of it.

Actually in a lot of places you do own the rights to the street frontage...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the next time you get a road rage fever over something that the guy you flip off could easily have a gun in his car and be having a bad day and doesn't particulary care for farangs anyway......Often read stories of farangs like I'll show him, or I'll whip his butt etc etc....not if you're dead you sure will not.

Generally NOT a good idea to get into confrontations.

Not only Thais are packed, many farangs are packed too and are not scared to use them either if they have to protect their families and themselves from men with low IQ's, mama's boy syndrome, small penis complex or all 3 in 1. Trust me buddy. Thank goodness that day has never arrived but if it does............

He will need a parking spot for his vehicle for a couple of decades...

He'll tell the court it wasnt his fault as he was angry at the time.

2 years suspended after paying off the relatives (plus commission 'agents')

Nah…that's only if it is a farang.

thailand gets more like the USA every day

sad, tragic and unnecessary

Wow, took 47 posts to finally get to USA bashing. Must be some kind of record. I am from USA, and risk of getting shot for no reason much higher here.

I totally agree. THis is a much more dangerous place than the US. At leas in the U.S. a lot of crime like this is in the shitty parts of town and you can avoid those areas. Unfortunately in Thailand, all parts of town are shitty. Even mixed in the nice places in the sois of high-end Thong Lor, you have people living in huts with corrugated roofs. I've been here for 12 years and I've never seen a "nice area" without blight anywhere in this country. I live in a high-end mooban, but as soon as I step outside to the sois on the left and right we have trash.

Nothing funnier than seeing high end moobans in the middle of the rest of the rubbish.

Sounds like you love your life and where you live....enjoy gigglem.gif

Wouldn,t it be nice if someone could come up with a directive on parking rights outside one,s own property ! I have neighbours who will not allow me to park outside their premise, but they frequently park in front of mine, often to the degree that I cannot park outside my own shop :( I think this is one of the subjects that falls into the category of "Thainess". Bless their extremely little souls !

My question is "what was this Mr. Average doing being in possession of a gun" ?

You would be surprised how many mr averages own guns here, both my Thai neighbors here own guns and these are just regular guys with normal jobs ones an architect, he others a hotel manager,i have a drink with them now and again and they dont seem like bad guys but you never know.

Life here is becoming cheaper by the day...

Rip to the poor victims.

It has been the same for the last 40 years or so that I know of,just better reporting.

I have been living here for a while, but things (not just this news) have been going downhills quickly in the last years...

Sure this is not the place where I feel safe for my kids to grow and have a sane education.

When you study animal behaviour and observe the effect of crowding on a population - you might see similarities. RIP to those who lost their lives. We must do something to reduce human population. NO, I am not suggesting that we exterminate each other.

I suggest you start with yourself!

I think alcohol might have been involved/

regards Worgeordie

Why!!!!! Did you read that I must have missed that little bit of gossip. Green mist maybe or maybe he just shot them as it said over a parking dispute shit happens

Wow, took 47 posts to finally get to USA bashing. Must be some kind of record. I am from USA, and risk of getting shot for no reason much higher here.

Haha, yes this has been pointed out countless times on TV

and backed up with statistics. However never seems to

stop the USA bashing idiots.....

Frightening as low the threshold for (multiple) murder is here.
Because of a parking lot!
The aggressive behavior corresponds to a four-year old.
The inability in conflict situations to find a "normal" solution can be unfortunately exceptionally often observed here.
Instead he shoots down everything that moves.

Watch out, there are a lot of sick psychos running around with guns here.

I totally agree. THis is a much more dangerous place than the US. At leas in the U.S. a lot of crime like this is in the shitty parts of town and you can avoid those areas. Unfortunately in Thailand, all parts of town are shitty. Even mixed in the nice places in the sois of high-end Thong Lor, you have people living in huts with corrugated roofs. I've been here for 12 years and I've never seen a "nice area" without blight anywhere in this country. I live in a high-end mooban, but as soon as I step outside to the sois on the left and right we have trash.

It's a byproduct of not paying any property tax. Wealthy Thais put up with a lot of crap because of this system. Apparently though it doesn't affect property values in a dumbed down society.

When you study animal behaviour and observe the effect of crowding on a population - you might see similarities. RIP to those who lost their lives. We must do something to reduce human population. NO, I am not suggesting that we exterminate each other.

Population of Tokyo over 35 million

Population of Bangkok say 8 million

Murder rate in Bangkok 4 in 100,000

Murder rate in Tokyo less than 1.

That equates to about 8 times less with a density 4 times more.

Better get a new theory . . . or think a bit more clearly

to compensate the lack of other attributes :>

Wow... in US of A they have 112 guns for 100 residents blink.png

I don't know where you got your statistics, but Switzerland has more guns per capita than any other country in the world.

As for the USA, I have two shotguns, a rifle and three handguns. Not one of them killed or shot anyone. Perhaps there should be a law about killing. Maybe that would work.

I don't know where you got your statistics, but Switzerland has more guns per capita than any other country in the world.

As for the USA, I have two shotguns, a rifle and three handguns. Not one of them killed or shot anyone. Perhaps there should be a law about killing. Maybe that would work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country Wikipedia says 112 guns for 100 residents

It was a tentative of humour due to the answer "to compensate the lack of other attribute" So I understood if one posses a gun one is supposed to lack other attribute. For your information I am 100% for the right for honest citizen to own guns. Having a house isolated in the middle of nowhere I had a shotgun (first three shots rubber bullets) and also a handgun. But leftist politician in my country disapproved.

Look at the names of those killed. None of them are Thai.

This time. But Thai's kill Thai's all the time. And remember there are 3 million migrant workers, plus another 1 million Farang in Thailand at any given time.

How long have you been in Thailand?

Mrs Sirilak or Jay Muay Sae Hor, is a Thai Chinese name

Mr Mulloh Bin-umat, is a Thai Muslim name

Another crazy mini van driver, arguing with his complaining passengers all day and finally get refused his parking space outside his house.

No wonder he went on a killing spree.

Stay away from mini van drivers, they are a bunch of lunatics.

He is not driving a mini van. He is driving a Toyota Fortuner SUV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country Wikipedia says 112 guns for 100 residents

It was a tentative of humour due to the answer "to compensate the lack of other attribute" So I understood if one posses a gun one is supposed to lack other attribute. For your information I am 100% for the right for honest citizen to own guns. Having a house isolated in the middle of nowhere I had a shotgun (first three shots rubber bullets) and also a handgun. But leftist politician in my country disapproved.

Sorry I missed the humor. With all the liberals around and gun control advocates I tended to miss your point. I am a deep believer in my 2nd amendment rights. I would rather be prepared than be a victim. Guns in the hands of criminals will always exist. It is only the law abiding citizen who will be stripped of his guns. Criminals LOVE unarmed victims and easy targets.

He will need a parking spot for his vehicle for a couple of decades...

He'll tell the court it wasnt his fault as he was angry at the time.

2 years suspended after paying off the relatives (plus commission 'agents')

Really ? I taught only in Malaysia have such practice, but paid to the court and prosecutor, not the relatives.

'My parking' is something very serious in Thailand, even when it's a spot on the public road, it already got many in a hospital, ...or on a BBQ!

Been there, seen that, fortunately at a safe distance (cost me a pair of slashed tyres and deep scratches on one occasion though)!