Norwegian Fisherman assaulted and robbed in South Pattaya, 2 arrested

webfact

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does hitting the bus mean exactly?

I ride our lovely baht buses all the time and I've never witnessed anyone, nor have I ever felt tempted myself, to HIT THE BUS.

Would it not hurt your HAND more than the bus?

Maybe hitting means kicking like to give a kick in anger, at least we may assume the man was not particularly quiet after the fight with the missus.

I'd sooner see 100 lads like this coming here than the iffy 'Teacher'/'faux Rotarian/unqualified 'Lawyer''/'financial advisor types who get hero worshipped by the TV types then always turn out to be peados, liars or crooks.

So the lad likes a drink? I bet you all did once before Tee Rak decided she wanted all your pension to herself and sucked you off to Isaan, out of harms way....and I'd say from most of the nasty comments here not many of your own lasses match up to this lass and her knockers......

coffee1.gif In the US, if I met this character showing '13' with lots of tats, I would assume: he really likes marijuana (M is 13th letter of alphabet) or more ominously he is a very mean gang member whose ranks have about 100,000 members internationally. I think he is a weenie jerk, just sayin'.

BTW: Did immigration see the tats upon entry? He is not a fisher-man, he is a garbage-man.bah.gif

1) The guy raised his voice at his Thai wife = loss of face.

2) Raised his voice at a Thai baht bus driver and demanded a fair price upfront = loss of face.

3) Scared 2 Thai security guards making them run away = loss of face.

There was only going to be one outcome!!!

1) he pulled a knife on a woman

2) he was hitting the bus

3) he was shouting at the driver

he is a lunatic

Allegedly.

Only one side of the story so far.

Robbed? Of his knife?

2) Raised his voice at a Thai baht bus driver and demanded a fair price upfront = loss of face.

he is a lunatic

The 13 tattoo on his chest gives him no hope, plus he looks a little disturbed, maybe psychiatric evaluation should become a Visa requirement to enter LOS.

His wife is a female ,not a katoey, as some posters suggested.

Not that its going to do him any good. I showed the TVF pic to a few women here this morning at my place.

They immediately pointed to her gold chain and tattoos. .....' she no good, take farangs money , maybe she have 2 or 3 farang boyfriends., Norway husband ., he dont know'.

They never do.

Edited by jalansanitwong

Not that its going to do him any good. I showed the TVF pic to a few women here this morning at my place.

They immediately pointed to her gold chain and tattoos. .....' she no good, take farangs money , maybe she have 2 or 3 farang boyfriends., Norway man husband ...never mind, he dont know'.

They never do.

Envy my friend!

They immediately pointed to her gold chain and tattoos. .....' she no good, take farangs money , maybe she have 2 or 3 farang boyfriends., Norway man husband ...never mind, he dont know'.

They never do.

Envy my friend!

Envy? Envy who...pray tell.coffee1.gif

he is a lunatic

Allegedly.

Only one side of the story so far.

True. Appearances can be deceiving.

Dif she hit him with a tin of paint?

Actually, self-esteem through self-molestation seems a perfect philosophy for this generation. Thumbs up for all kinds of chains, rings, bangles, pins, nails, slits, gouges and all other foreign objects protruding the body as well.

Open festering, gangrenous wounds would also be a nice touch.

Sure wish they'd get serious, though. A railway spike driven from ear to ear or groin to gut rather than some wuss plea for attention paint job would really impress me.

Nice looking couple. ha ha.

I m glad I stayed at Jomtien near Soi 5 as it was quieter and the Norway people I met

were older and retired and only drank beer, wine and spirits and partied

until 3AM. I found that Pattaya is just too wild for me to stay at for more than a

day trip. I still like staying at Hua Hin for a couple weeks as I feel safer both

day or night. Just my opinion of course as I don't go as crazy any more.'Stargeezer

post-217497-0-25323900-1453262510_thumb.

That's a nasty looking pair...the sooner Thailand sees the back of him the better.

All my notions of Norwegians have be disabused...and what's with the number "13"? Is that the mark of the beast in Norway?

13th letter of the alphabet, "M" for Marijuana - so I am told whistling.gif

he is a lunatic

Another quality tourist...

That's a nasty looking pair...the sooner Thailand sees the back of him the better.

All my notions of Norwegians have be disabused...and what's with the number "13"? Is that the mark of the beast in Norway?

Nope, the number 13 is the mark of an unintelligent person adorning himself with things he considers impressive.

What does hitting the bus mean exactly?

I ride our lovely baht buses all the time and I've never witnessed anyone, nor have I ever felt tempted myself, to HIT THE BUS.

Would it not hurt your HAND more than the bus?

There was an episode of Fawlty Towers where Basil beat his little car with a branch. Even Basil was smart enough not to use his hand, I guess the young man in this story is not that smart.

They never do.

Envy my friend!

Envy? Envy who...pray tell.coffee1.gif

A Norwegian fisherman could be considered a good catch by some ladies.

....I think he has no idea what he got himself in to...

...meanwhile the wife seems to have lots of fancy accessories....

...and what point in calling him a fisherman....

...the knife....status......???

....Thais do not take lightly to foreign fishermen....

...good luck buddy....and only 20......

he is a lunatic

Yes, he is a lunatic. Doesn't look like a big guy either, even though he has the TOUGH STICKERS all over him, if he needs a knife to keep a little Thai wife in check, he will be back on these pages soon, for "jumping" out of a window.