Strong recommendation for Funeral & Repatriation Service / J.A. Monkhouse

moonseeker

Moonseeker, Thanks for your recommendation. While I have no assets here in Thailand, I have a living will with Thai888 law firm who are the local firm handling Monkhouse. I have had email conversations with Pim and Dow and while I was very impressed with there correspondence I still have shied away from pre-paid services. I am curious if Thai888 is whom you were referring to about 50% lawyers? I really don't have anyone to handle my death except my long term girlfriend and Thai888 whom seem to be very knowledgeable. Thanks for any input and thanks for your article on Monkhouse.

• Like 1

Good morning. I no, I did not refer to any particular law-service.Took me a while to find real lawyers here. Not the ones who sell tours and air tickets, too. Indeed, very pleased with Kh. Dao. I was not aware they were represented here in Pattaya. Thanks for that. Makes it even easier for people. Have a great day. MS>

• 2 years later...
On 1/20/2016 at 7:14 PM, moonseeker said:

555...No Dr. death at all. Actually surviving 2 serious cancers & several major surgeries by exactly 1 year this week. So ready to help out others anytime and going strong.

And I can now say, that after 5 working days only! Kh. Dau & her team have today finalized every single document in BKK & Pattaya, have kept informed about very single step, were perfectly on time for calls and appointments. I am hard to please and used to resolve problems in most departments myself but this experience surely improved my usually negative attitude a bit for the moment.

Preparing for ones exit at a certain age or specific life sitaution is a thank-you to friends & family, who are often lost, especially in a country like Thailand.

Have a nice evening. MS>

Really good to know that people like you exist. I'm also somehow involved when certain nationals pass away and know how difficult it can get. Thanks. 

Search on pcec latest you tube video on probate and what can go wrong.

I gave a talk on probate at the pcec last week. Have a search as there is some interesting case studies in the presentation.

Monkhouse is now the thai888 law a one stop company

• Like 1