Whats The Best Bar In Phuket Without Bs Girls

singer

Ok so Im coming out to Thailand . I want to find a bar in Phuket where the girls wont automatically think Im a dope who will buy them a 4 x 4 or send them cash every month. They can have my cash for 7 days but anything after that definately

a wasted aspiration.

So what is the best no BS bar in Phuket ?

Ok so Im coming out to Thailand . I want to find a bar in Phuket where the girls wont automatically think Im a dope who will buy them a 4 x 4 or send them cash every month. They can have my cash for 7 days but anything after that definately

a wasted aspiration.

So what is the best no BS bar in Phuket ?

where they wont automatically think you a money machine, mmm, thats a challenge.

My suggestion in Patong is the Aussie bar, Steve is the owner and he used to run a pretty good operation.

NO no you dont get it. I will be a happy ATM machine for 7 days but I dont wont to hear the bit about the mother in some desolate northern city who needs xxx batt

to save her left arm from amputation.

In that case don't get off the plane......... :o

NO no you dont get it. I will be a happy ATM machine for 7 days but I dont wont to hear the bit about the mother in some desolate northern city who needs xxx batt

maybe you dont get it, if you get a good BG she could actually save you money.

That's why I suggested Steves place, he used to allways have good girls there and as a first timer he can give you some good advice, but if you rich then go for it.

Accomodation I would suggest would be the C&N hotel, they allow guests, where quite a few will charge for the privelige of your BG company for the night.

maybe you dont get it, if you get a good BG she could actually save you money.

That's why I suggested Steves place, he used to allways have good girls there and as a first timer he can give you some good advice, but if you rich then go for it.

Accomodation I would suggest would be the C&N hotel, they allow guests, where quite a few will charge for the privelige of your BG company for the night.

Well hold on a minute fella Im not sleeping in any straw shack with a bird who says she will wash my socks for a week. Im staying in a 5 star hotel .

But surely you expected this response , we hate to disappoint our trollers , rhetorical/neurotic et al........... :o

Not sure what to expect from someone with a photo that looks like a puppet from thunderbirds.

But surely you expected this response , we hate to disappoint our trollers , rhetorical/neurotic et al........... :D

Not sure what to expect from someone with a photo that looks like a puppet from thunderbirds.

Dammit I spent a fortune on plastic surgery , and you call me a.... a puppet? :o

But surely you expected this response , we hate to disappoint our trollers , rhetorical/neurotic et al........... :D

Dammit I spent a fortune on plastic surgery , and you call me a.... a puppet? :o

I wondered what Britney Spears got up to in the evening.

if you staying in 5 star then you pay and you probably gotta get her out b4 the other guests see her in the morning.

you probably know this I can see by your local time you are in LOS now.

Wrong im in a fuc!*ng old cottage in the freezing outback of Northumberland Cumbria, England. God bless the queen.

if you staying in 5 star then you pay and you probably gotta get her out b4 the other guests see her in the morning.

Wrong im in a fuc!*ng old cottage in the freezing outback of Northumberland Cumbria, England. God bless the queen.

not according to the local time on your profile

Now youre talking my startegic language. No I dont know jack sh*t about whats doing there. So If I stay in a 5 star I cant take Madam Butterfly back is that it ?

So what you are saying is if I want hotel social acceptance I need to stay in a

B & B ?

Don't bother Bronco , the chap is obviously a troll , hence the rhetorical posts all over the place.................... :o

you picked IT, and only after a couple of posts :D

So what if I stay in a room where I can see the stars through the roof and I wake up in the morning and my guest is gone with my plastic ?