Angry 'ex-judge' goes berserk after getting ticket for parking like idiot

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a new car and on both the windshield and the rear window there are papers identifying the vehicle.

If the lady is really mentally ill then maybe there is an excuse for her behaviour but does her mental state also cause her to park where she did?

If she acts irrational like this she should not be allowed to operate a vehicle or be alone in public.

It may be in her best interest to stay at home,what happens if she meets someone who acts like she does?

It would be fun if she met herself coming back,

Judge in Parking Rage Video Mentally Ill, Court Spokesman Says

By Sasiwan Mokkhasen

Staff Reporter

14533658911453365926l.jpg

The viral video posted on Wednesday showed the minute when Chidchanok Paensuwan made a public outburst at the Department of Land Transport.

BANGKOK — A court spokesman on Thursday said a judge seen behaving erratically in a viral video suffers from an unspecified mental illness.

Courts of Justice spokesman Suebpong Sripongkul said the woman in the clip reacting furiously to a traffic ticket was Chidchanok Paensuwan, 45, a judge of more than 10 years who was moved to an inactive post two years ago after a similar outburst. Chidchanok no longer presides over trials, Suebpong said.

The clip posted to Facebook on Wednesday showed Chidchanok losing her temper, yelling and throwing a plastic water container toward people at the Department of Land Transport office in Bangkok. She later runs to her car parked in front of the building and calls over the person who took the video to show her ID card.

“Bear in mind that I am your <deleted> boss!” she shouts through the car’s open window. “No need to film my face!”

The Facebook user who posted the clip, Piyawat Suwanwong, wrote that the judge had visited the Department of Land Transport to complain that someone has duplicated her license plate. The judge threw a tantrum after returning to her car parked in front of the building’s entrance and finding a traffic ticket.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1453365891

kse.png

-- Khaosod English 2016-01-21

I just looked at the DSM. (Diagnostic and Statistical Manuel of Mental Illness) It seems that 'unspecified mental illness' is also referred to as 'Thainess'. coffee1.gif

Thais really do have issues with being reprimanded for their poor actions.

Like a spoiled little 5 yr old child.

It was learned at school,so don't expect it to go away overnight,more like several generations,and more!

I am high so. I park where ever the *BLEEP* I please! I don't care if it is at an inconvenience to the common rabble!

I certainly hope she remains an EX Judge, the last thing we need is an idiot like that on the bench. Spoiled brat tantrum.

Well, if ever there was a contest for the 'Ugliest Voice When Angry', I bet she would win something.

I guess the guys around ought to be thankful for the fact that :

1/ she was not armed,

2/ she was not a Thai man, because I have a distinct feeling that a Thai man would have done much worse than throwing a plastic water bottle and screaming like an untamed shrew.

Sad to observe what the proverbial loss of face can do to the otherwise pretty laid back and self-controlled people of Asia. However, asking the 'authorities' (political, parental, religious) to tackle the problem would be pretty much like asking a driver to repair his weels while driving. It is deeply ingrained in Asian societies, and there's a Mr Confucius in China to thank for that. It must also be noted that, although it is indeed ugly, it's the Hyde side and there's a Jekyll side to it as well. We have similar dilemmas in the West.

Oh please man stop blaming a chinese person for the actions of a thai.

The sheer mediocrity of your comment is mind-boggling.

1/ Whether you like it or not, Confucianism is at the root of many, if not most, Asian cultures and (thus) behaviours. If you cared to read about the history of Thailand (but why would you ? All you're interested in, obviously, is who to blame for this or that problem and not the subtelties of human history) you would see where Thais came from and when.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Thailand

2/ I am not interested in blaming anyone, especially not someone who lived 2500 years ago, for anything that happens within our era. What I'm interested in is understanding. Do you understand ? No, you don't, because your brain, apparently, wouldn't fill a thimble.

Everybody knows that you don't develop an "unspecified mental illness" overnight. Maybe someone should go through the cases she presided over just prior to her move to an inactive post. And, by the way, she doesn't appear so inactive in the video...lol...

I notice her car doesn't have licence plates. I'm guessing it's maybe a new car and that's why she's at Land Transport but shouldn't she have read plates?

I've now seen later posts that explain it. Sort of.

Edited by kimamey

Imagine if there had been a boot on the car.

It was a Toyota Altis, so there was a boot, but no-one knows what was in it.

North Americans call it a trunk.whistling.gif

Sorry but your statement is a massive FAIL 555 555 555

Go back and read the post again slowlyyyyyyyyyy

You'll get it the second time

[emoji3]

Its only tantrums teenage tantrums. Never met any Asians with a mental age of over 14 Theymight handle the grown up wotrld in certain occupations but if you were a fly on the wall for a week for certain the 14 year old mentality would show through.

Even there own media now see the funny side ( as I said 14) They report it without thinking ( no equipment for thinking in Asia)

Driving a Toyota with no registration plates? Are you sure she's an ex Judge? Would have at least thought it would have been a Merc or BMW with no registration plates. Not so-High hi-so!!!!

She got the ticket for parking? How about another ticket for driving a car without plates?

EDIT: yeah I've seen the explanation regarding the stickers in the window. Still doesn't cut it.

Edited by Bench499d

She is not an ex-judge.

She "was moved to an inactive post two years ago after a similar outburst. Chidchanok no longer presides over trials"

So it appears she is still a judge but not trusted to judge.

And that's the crime - that this misfit is allowed to remain a judge and receive the pay and benefits of a judge. Put her on sick leave and pension her off. Do it soon before someone reacts differently.

if it had been Noi the peasant she would probably have got done for LM because of carrying on outrageously in front of HM picture, hi so immature brat and she has an 'undefined mental illness' well most of the country suffers from that.