Sharp fall of temperatures in Isaan this weekend

webfact

8 degrees in Udon, and a wind chill factor makes it colder.

No windows in front or back (installing new ones tuesday)

guess I will go out for a warm"er" beer

Yes that wind is a little brisk making it feel much cooler.

I'm cooking dinner tonight so I can have a warm up.

8 degrees in Udon, and a wind chill factor makes it colder.

No windows in front or back (installing new ones tuesday)

guess I will go out for a warm"er" beer

Yes that wind is a little brisk making it feel much cooler.

I'm cooking dinner tonight so I can have a warm up.

I put the rice cooker next to the air intake on my portable aircon. If I leave the hose inside the house, it now blows hot air. Never worked as an aircon anyways...butmakes a good heater. Must trick the thermostat into thinking the air next to it is warmer than the setting.

It's actually rained every night for the past three days, not a bad thing. Today has the first time it's been cold, ~10 degrees all day. Yeah I know i know, i'm a whimpy Californian, there ain't snowdrifts and 10 inches of ice, but yeah I'm cold

maha sarakham @1500 12.3c but cold is relative ! when your only wearing a thong 20c is fresh , of the 20 pullovers ive given in the village in the past i have not seen one today so i imagine with typical Thai foresight they were flogged straight away ! well then they deserve frozen eggs !

One reason why I love Windows 10. Please see the temperature at 6 am in a few hours. 13 degrees Celsius? Holy cows and buffaloes !!

I don't really remember when it was that cold. I'm glad that my wife will keep me warm and happy tonight. wub.png

post-158336-0-53071300-1453644879_thumb.

maha sarakham @1500 12.3c but cold is relative ! when your only wearing a thong 20c is fresh , of the 20 pullovers ive given in the village in the past i have not seen one today so i imagine with typical Thai foresight they were flogged straight away ! well then they deserve frozen eggs !

Okay, I get it. You are using this honorable forum for your "coming out"? Pulling it over? No idea what you're up to.....

Don't bogart that thong, my friend, pass it over to me.......thumbsup.gif

A reported 9.1 degrees in my little corner of Udon Thani this morning and so far I've seen a couple of brass monkeys in extreme distress and my neighbours heading out to work looked like an Everest expedition leaving base camp.

Archived