Dog Always goes Under the Motorbike.

I have a motorbike which is always parked in my property with a cover on it.

I have two bitches and a small male dog, the male dog always goes under

the cover and pees all over it, with the cover and under the bike all smelling with dog pee.

Does anyone know of any spray or something I could put down that will keep the dog away

without causing it any harm?

Feed him under the bike - he won't pee where he's fed.

It's one of these stupid small hairy things, the dogs all get fed together, and it just goes to another dogs dish.

If it was just the one dog, that would not be a problem.

I wonder it there is some sort of spray that dogs don't like, that would keep it away.

Try to get a snakeskin from somebody. My farang neighbour has one of these small hairy things and this thing is mean.

My wife found this cobra snakeskin on our property yesterday and took it with here to the small restaurant she works. Just to show people.

This small hairy thing always comes over with the so called hi-so wife from the farang.

Needless to say, he looked at the skin, thought he had seen a snake and took off.

The snakeskin is still there and the little hairy thing hasn't been back yet.

Try to get a snakeskin from somebody. My farang neighbour has one of these small hairy things and this thing is mean.

My wife found this cobra snakeskin on our property yesterday and took it with here to the small restaurant she works. Just to show people.

This small hairy thing always comes over with the so called hi-so wife from the farang.

Needless to say, he looked at the skin, thought he had seen a snake and took off.

I'll try, but does it have to be a cobra?

I think any snakeskin wil do. Just try it out, nothing to loose.

And btw, the little hairy thing hasn't be back at the spot we left the snakeskin.

I think any snakeskin wil do. Just try it out, nothing to loose.

And btw, the little hairy thing hasn't be back at the spot we left the snakeskin.

Thanks mate.

Had a similar problem, and a dilution of bleach or disinfectant sprayed around kept ours from peeing on the car wheels.

I think it something to do with smelling other dogs when you have been out and about and the dog is re-marking his teritory.

Had a similar problem, and a dilution of bleach or disinfectant sprayed around kept ours from peeing on the car wheels.

I think it something to do with smelling other dogs when you have been out and about and the dog is re-marking his teritory.

Thanks Charlie, I will get some bleach down right away.