Best Comedy Movie Ever?

prighas

Absolutely offended that in three pages no one has mentioned my favorite:

"Ferris Bueler's Day Off"

A total brat (but genius manipulator) thumbs his nose at school, teachers, parents, an equally spoiled meddling sister, authority, arrogant snobs, jocks and nerds.

As a teacher, I'd never dare let my kids watch it!

Absolutely offended that in three pages no one has mentioned my favorite:

"Ferris Bueler's Day Off"

A total brat (but genius manipulator) thumbs his nose at school, teachers, parents, an equally spoiled meddling sister, authority, arrogant snobs, jocks and nerds.

As a teacher, I'd never dare let my kids watch it!

Save Ferris! (I wouldn't call him a brat?)

Teacher: Bueller...Bueller...Bueller?

Student: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Pulp Fiction...a film with some classic comic sequences/lines...the foot massage sequence; Marcellus is pissed off for obvious reasons 'ah's gonna get some bad niggahs up heah with blowtorches and...ah's gonna get mideaval on yo' ass...'; the 'good coffee' sequence when cleaning up skull and brain fragments...

ho, ho, ho...(I'd like me a Royale wid cheese...)

also...anyone ever see La Grand Bouffe by Marco Ferreri...early '70s...remember I was in a cinema in S'pore trying to muffle my laughter as I was surrounded by chinese men intently concentrating on the gratuitous frontal nudity...made it even more hilarious...

Pulp Fiction...a film with some classic comic sequences/lines...the foot massage sequence; Marcellus is pissed off for obvious reasons 'ah's gonna get some bad niggahs up heah with blowtorches and...ah's gonna get mideaval on yo' ass...'; the 'good coffee' sequence when cleaning up skull and brain fragments...

ho, ho, ho...(I'd like me a Royale wid cheese...)

also...anyone ever see La Grand Bouffe by Marco Ferreri...early '70s...remember I was in a cinema in S'pore trying to muffle my laughter as I was surrounded by chinese men intently concentrating on the gratuitous frontal nudity...made it even more hilarious...

that is classic material tutsi. btw did you see a sign in front of my house that said dead ......... storage?

:o Dont worry honey you wern't to know that was Iron balls Mcginty

I loved the old Steve Martin movies:

The Man With Two Brains

The Jerk (really funny)

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid (sp?)

Brilliant trio!

Doctor Hauuufeuuurrrrrrr...

Those aren't <deleted> , they're azhalias [sp]

:D