Court Warns Against Sharing Videos of Raging Judge

rooster59

then authorities should do their job by protecting the public from this nutter. No way should she be allowed on the streets (this is not her first incident apparently).

The authorities should also make sure she is getting the proper treatment in an institution and not running amok in public.

How long before she uses her car as a weapon and innocent people are killed?

Easy for them to try and save face by blaming other people.

Do you job and protect society!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not believe that she has a certified mental disorder at all, she was clearly having a hi-so tantrum. She is rich so she believes she can do and she pleases. No accuses for such medieval, hi-so bad behaviour. She needs a hard slap around her big head.

I quite agree I've just watched it searched on You Tube and there it was a spoilt conceited arrogant bigheaded cocky egotistical pompous stuck up vain woman throwing a tantrum.

Haha really funny stuff. A mental disorder suddenly crops up after

her insane tantrum ?? Guess the court system here is in major

damage control after this video came out. So all the people

who viewed the video, liked or shared it, and laughed their asses

off at this standard " do you know who I am" hi-so tantrum video

are now going to be prosecuted ?? Thai people, please rise

up against this feudal nonsense.......

And to add to the level of stupidity that has been displayed up to now. The reason the judge was acting so disgracefully was that she reportedly did not take her medication.

I guess the only (potential) silver lining here is that her days as a judge are surely over now

Her Judging days were over two years ago when she had a similar turn as this one.

Then I'm assuming that the idiot in the white Honda blocking traffic in BKK and then attempting to deck a cop would have valid cause to sue all individuals sharing videos of the incident because it may hurt his reputation. What's wrong with this picture? dry.png

If Thailand plans to go down this road, she better start building more jails.

Edited by connda

And to add to the level of stupidity that has been displayed up to now. The reason the judge was acting so disgracefully was that she reportedly did not take her medication.

I guess the only (potential) silver lining here is that her days as a judge are surely over now

"I guess the only (potential) silver lining here is that her days as a judge are surely over now"

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Having all your mental faculties in order does not seem to be a prerequisite for obtaining senior public positions in this country.

Actually, personality disorders such as narcissism and psychopathy seem to be a prerequisite to obtaining leadership roles world-wide. Nothing unique to the Land of Smiles. whistling.gif

Edited by connda

"Chidchanok Paensuwan, who was seen yelling and throwing a plastic water bottle at civil servants in a now-viral video, has a mental disorder and is therefore protected by law from public humiliation, spokesman Suebpong Sripongkul said."

"Suebpong cited Article 16 of the 2008 Mental Health Act, which stated that “No person shall disclose information relating to the health of a patient in a manner that may cause damage to them.”

oops...

So I now assume that Chidchanok Paensuwan will now be charged under Article 16 of the 2008 Mental Health Act, along with all individuals in Mr. Chidchanok's chain of command who authorized the disclosure of this sensitive and lawfully protected information to the general public.

Don't you love the circular logic presented here. I find it somewhat...fascinating. rolleyes.gif

Edited by connda

....just when you thought that you had seen....and heard....everything.......???

...who volunteered what information about whom....???

...and is that the defense/justification of her actions.....

...and judge...or former judge.....can someone with such a 'condition' be deemed 'fit' to judge others???

...very confusing....

We, as officials of the Thai courts do not serve the people well. We are not impartial. We are compromised. We can be bought. We do cater to the government, and are perfectly willing to engage in politics, and to take politics into consideration, when coming to a decision in a case, such as what recently happened in the Dark Tao trial, when the B2 were framed for a crime they did not commit. Of course we do not like you to view us as that kind of person. We know the truth, but we don't want you to know.

So, we really take offense when you portray us in an unfavorable light. This nut job associate of ours was a real exception. We would like to assure the public that she is the only one within the Thai judicial system who behaves badly. We encouraged her to continue taking her medication, but she stopped taking it anyway. When she does not take her medication she can be really difficult to deal with. So, please do not make fun of us. We are all very thin skinned, and very sensitive to criticism. Please take this into account. At least try to pretend that we are real civil servants, and take the well being of the public into account with our work. OK?

"Chidchanok Paensuwan, who was seen yelling and throwing a plastic water bottle at civil servants in a now-viral video, has a mental disorder and is therefore protected by law from public humiliation, spokesman Suebpong Sripongkul said."

"Suebpong cited Article 16 of the 2008 Mental Health Act, which stated that “No person shall disclose information relating to the health of a patient in a manner that may cause damage to them.”

oops...

So I now assume that Chidchanok Paensuwan will now be charged under Article 16 of the 2008 Mental Health Act, along with all individuals in Mr. Chidchanok's chain of command who authorized the disclosure of this sensitive and lawfully protected information to the general public.

Don't you love the circular logic presented here. I find it somewhat...fascinating. rolleyes.gif

"........along with all individuals in Mr. Chidchanok's chain of command............"

She, the errant ex-judge, may be further offended by the fact that you referred to her as a Mr. However you could be forgiven for that had you only viewed her photos posted on the internet.

oops...

"........along with all individuals in Mr. Chidchanok's chain of command............"

She, the errant ex-judge, may be further offended by the fact that you referred to her as a Mr. However you could be forgiven for that had you only viewed her photos posted on the internet.

Dooooh! Darn, I can't blame that on a mental disorder, just pathetically bad eyesight. Lol.

Re-edit:

So I now assume that spokesman Suebpong Sripongkul will now be charged under Article 16 of the 2008 Mental Health Act, along with all individuals in Mr. Suebpong's chain of command who authorized the disclosure of this sensitive and lawfully protected information to the general public.

I'm going to have to hire an editor in the future. tongue.png

Edited by connda

Another good one coming out of Thailand's "Human Rights Jokebox"... Instead of punishing the person who misbehaves, punish the persons who display her misbehavior in public. The logic behind that might be questionable to some foreigners who simply "no unnesetaenn' Thainett"...

Edited by MockingJay

oops...

Dooooh! Darn, I can't blame that on a mental disorder, just pathetically bad eyesight. Lol.

Re-edit:

So I now assume that spokesman Suebpong Sripongkul will now be charged under Article 16 of the 2008 Mental Health Act, along with all individuals in Mr. Suebpong's chain of command who authorized the disclosure of this sensitive and lawfully protected information to the general public.

I'm going to have to hire an editor in the future. tongue.png

"You tink too mutt, Connda, you make peopen puat hua!" :)

oops...

a crazy tom for sure. :)

Yet another example of how officials try to intimidate people who are engaging in free speech. There is no disclosure of medical information, other than by the court spokesperson.

OK, so she has a mental disorder, which in the video shows she is not able to control her emotions... But she's allowed to drive ???....

The court had better hire a few lawyers. They incriminated themselves as it looks like.

Not allowed to be a judge - we have doubts about your judgement and ability to make good decisions

Allowed to drive a car..............does not require you to have good judgement or make important decisions?!

Bit of a blind spot here.

Whilst I don't agree with the threads of jail time, I do find it inappropriate how people have no respect for someone's privacy and hope something is done about that.

Nowadays whatever you do, some idiot with a smartphone camera is nearby ready to post the video on Facebook, with no regards whatsoever of the privacy of the person in the video, I find that unacceptable.

Oh and to the people attacking said judge and her ability to drive, mind your own business for crying out loud.

Edited by sjaak327