bank statement application

?

6 months, what do you refer to?

Seasoning requirements for extension of stay are 2 months on first application (at immigration) or 3 months for subsequent extensions.

(before you apply at the immigration office)

Getting the bank letter on the day you apply at the immigration office is ideal, although some offices tolerate that the bank letter is one or more days old.

And the bank letter only confirms the balance on the day of issue.

Seasoning is checked by the immigration officer by going through the bankbook.

Edited by KhunBENQ

You have not explained what you want or why you want it. There is no normal requirement for any bank statements if you have a normal passbook account and for extensions as said the requirement is 2 or 3 months prior to application. What is required from bank is a letter of current account balance and that can normally be issued on the spot if home bank location or at a branch in Chiang Watanna immigration building.

thank you in advance.It should be 3 months for stay extension but bangkok bank has replied they take three days to handle it.

Exceptionally bad service.

I also get the letter on the spot, cost 100 Baht.

They have a template, fill out personal data, account number/type and balance.

Thats it.

You should ask for a superior.

See an example of a Bangkok Bank letter for immigration and show them to avoid misunderstanding

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/876986-balance-on-my-bank-account/#entry10167373

To me it sounds like they understood to produce/print a detailed transaction statement for the last six months or so?

That will probably not been done on the spot and is unnecessary for immigration office.

Edited by KhunBENQ