Savannahket visa update

Hallo everybody!

I'm a new member but following the site many years.

I'm living in thailand 17 years,going back working in Italy 3 month and spend the rest of the year in LOS.

I'm in Sawannahket now,just want to tell you the latest news about.

I did cross the border yesterday (sunday)at 7.00 am,there was police just before the border looking for farang on overstay,i can speak thai so i could chat with them a little,seem they start to enforce the new rules right now.

Today went to the consulate and try for a non'O'becouse i have a daughter in thailand,i did have all the documents needed:birth certificate(where i'm the legal father)a letter from my child asking for me to take care her becouse the mom she's working in chonburi,proof of money in the bank 400000 bath.

The application is been refused!

Give me only turist single,and i did ask how many times i could get it,the answer was only this time.

In the divorce documents my ex wife she's the one take care the child,i pay for the school.Last year the immigration in kapchong did give to me a extention of the'O'visa for child support('O'visa issued in savannahket)this year been refused.

They did come around my home and veryfied was a genuin child support,asking for petrol money.

I did ask how could i do?the answer from the desk officer,or you seaw your ex wife and get full custody of the chil, or you can forget she'ting look'.

This post is not a complain for the 'new'immigration laws just update for the less lucky one.

I would apply for a retirement visa but i'm only 44.

Good luck to everybody in mine position!

ps sorry for my english

• Like 1

Did you have a copy of your child's house book registry. If not that is probably the reason you were not issued a single entry non-o visa.

If you were trying to get a multiple entry visa they will not do them in your case since you are not living together as a family.

Hi ubonjoe

follow your post from ever

you seem a competent and nice guy,never been ask for tabian baan from my child,only looked the divorce papers.My point for posting was to advert the many guys in overstay,be carefull,better you go fix it to your nearest immigration office,if you try go pay the fine to the border they may catch you on the way there.

And second,but not last,the mith of you can stay in thailand indefinietly

on turist visa,even Savannahket,that looks one of the easy consulates start give you turist visa only one time(so said the desk officer).

For me is not a massive problem because i go work once at year,and i 'll apply for METV next time,but for the many under age of 50 and not merried could be a problem.

I could affort a elite visa,but i not see the point to give that ammount of money to a governement that make our life so hard for stay here just for the sake to take care our childrens becouse their mother's not give a f..k.

• Like 1