PM Prayut asks people not to buy Look Thep dolls if they cannot afford them

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm waiting for the first report stating that somebody got drunk and beat the crap out of their doll which happens to real kids way to often. Check out domestic violence against women and children in Thailand. Why is the general not giving advice in this case?

They buy new pickups but no worries they cant afford them either but nothing said about that ! as for rubber dolls instead of using rubber in road construction how many of these drug smuggling dolls they intend to make ? oh Thailand !!!!!

A pickup can at least be used to transport persons or things and get people from home to work compared to these dolls that are actually like Prayut say only good for transporting drugs inside...

Can you see a PM of a modern nation making a STUPID statement like this about a doll. Here from the "the man" it makes it "From one dummy ,to other dummies".

It is NOT "a doll" it is the kind of Thep dolls people talk too, fed, bathed, sometimes they have their own bedroom! Read the post 21 from canuckamuck !

PM Prayut asks people not to buy Look Thep dolls if they cannot afford them.

Thai police chief voices concern of increasing trend in carrying 'child angels'

Thai Smile offers seats for child god dolls on plane

Meanwhile in other less important news................................facepalm.gif

Edited by ratcatcher

I saw a woman with one of these things at the mall. She was chatting with it and playing with its hair. I thought the family must have left the nutty grandma to sit there while they shopped. But when the husband returned he talked to it too, and when they were joined by other family members they all trotted off making goo goo eyes at the doll and acting like it was a real kid.

Yes its crazy, but I wonder if its any more crazy believing someone died and then got back to life and claims to be the son of god who lives in heaven and looks down us to see if we live our lives good occasionally flooding the world.

Oh.. I forget that is a white religion so that is ok.

You can't compare religions in their insanity .. none can be proven and all are stupid. Only an atheist could comment in this topic.

But I agree.. but I think its crazy to act this way with a doll, but I think all religion is foolish.

Jezus' last words on the cross: forgive them, they don't know what they are doing.

They buy new pickups but no worries they cant afford them either but nothing said about that ! as for rubber dolls instead of using rubber in road construction how many of these drug smuggling dolls they intend to make ? oh Thailand !!!!!

Always makes me laugh - the butthurt foreigners seeing Thais buy new pick-ups, when they trundle around on a Honda Wave themselves.,,.

That was really really important to tell the Thai people, he's got his priorities right... Did he do the "away with it" upward hand gesture too? whistling.gif

Though he should have added: "go spend the cash on real dolls at the next Karaoke joint instead, that would help stimulate the economy"

"The dolls are all about superstition, he said."

blink.png

Coming from the Un-Elected PM who said:

"Talking about a threat to his position, Prayuth complained, “I am a victim of a black magic by the anti-coup elements.”

"Prayuth also complained, “Today, I have a sore throat and suffer a pain in the neck. Someone said there are some people putting curses on me.

I had so much lustral water poured over my head I shivered all over. I’m going to catch a cold now.”

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Surreal...

Edited by iReason

What gets me is the scope of Superstition Thais believe in

A doll with a sole is the icing on the cake. There is no such thing and this girl would go to jail in the west for such things

This is a sad day This is one reason there are so many problems in Thailand Just one of many

Believe in what you can do as a human being not what some so called ghost hunter is offering you . A lot of Hot air

Always makes me laugh - the butthurt foreigners seeing Thais buy new pick-ups, when they trundle around on a Honda Wave themselves.,,.

Always makes me laugh too, the butt hurt foreigners seeing Thais buy new pickups they can't afford while they themselves trundle around on a Honda Wave or in a vehicle that's paid for.

I imagine the Thais also have similar thoughts when a big , rich farang arrives in the village in his loaded shiny Vigo.

Great idea, these dolls... Pity the rest of the world doesn't encourage them as it might help with population control..... and, as someone else already mentioned, it might alleviate some of the suffering that (real) kids are subjected to.

A pickup can at least be used to transport persons or things and get people from home to work compared to these dolls that are actually like Prayut say only good for transporting drugs inside...

And don't forget the main reason for the purchase: to show off and stand out from the neighbors!

Edited by Lupatria

I saw a woman with one of these things at the mall. She was chatting with it and playing with its hair. I thought the family must have left the nutty grandma to sit there while they shopped. But when the husband returned he talked to it too, and when they were joined by other family members they all trotted off making goo goo eyes at the doll and acting like it was a real kid.

Yes its crazy, but I wonder if its any more crazy believing someone died and then got back to life and claims to be the son of god who lives in heaven and looks down us to see if we live our lives good occasionally flooding the world.

Oh.. I forget that is a white religion so that is ok.

You can't compare religions in their insanity .. none can be proven and all are stupid. Only an atheist could comment in this topic.

But I agree.. but I think its crazy to act this way with a doll, but I think all religion is foolish.

Jezus' last words on the cross: forgive them, they don't know what they are doing.

That is a miss conception that he was talking about The Romans,as he had said this earlier then his crusafiction about The Jews upon their conflicting him..