Do you have 'thaiExpatTV' at home?

davidst01

Having initially taken this thread at face value i'm beginning to wonder whether it is in fact a marketing ploy by the company that is being praised!

No it is mainly UK expats who wish to watch UK television without the added hassle of using VPNs or Kodi etc whereby most of the time the streams fail to work,for the price of a UK television license no less.

No matter what is discussed on Thai visa wether in praise or against any subject there are those for and against but mostly it always revolves around cost and is in my opinion a reflection of the expats that reside here.

It's as if living in Thailand gives people the God given right to everything free that they once paid for.

Also these people often fail to disclose their sources of said free television etc merely stating that I wouldn't pay for something which is free.

I find Expat TV excellent value for money at just over 6,000 Baht for the year. The on-demand is very useful considering the time zone difference. IlikeHD is good value considering the number of channels, but no on-demand spoils it. Expat Premium is expensive, but a must for any footie fan who enjoys the coverage by Sky and BT Sports.

Yes but it's not free,and most expats in Thailand feel they should be able to access UK television which they once paid for,for free.

And in fact everyone is in the possibility to access it for free, plenty of sources available some even with program guide

I suppose it could be argued that water is free, but its so much easier to turn the tap on and get water that someone else has done all the hard work for?

First of all, you don't steal it, it is provided for free.

Second, Thaiexpattv - ilikehd and a few others steall it at the same place as where the one who is providing it for free gets it. Only difference is that they also steal your money for something they have done no work at all for.

First of all I think my analogy has fallen on deaf ears.

Second, I don't care how they get it, it's how I get it that counts, the service is fantastic.

I agree, I also don't care where they get it, because I will not pay for something I can get for free elsewhere simply by clicking another icon on my desktop.

Luckily I have smart tv and don't have to click any icons. I have a lot of these free apps and for UK tv there is nothing to touch it. But how ever you watch tv...... happy veiwing.