2 Nights In Pattaya

Cigarette Burn

I have just spent two nights in Pattaya, i went there on business with 4 of my coleagues.

What a hole that place is. How could anyone wish to live there?

So my question is, what drives you to live and holiday in such a place?

I for one would never return there. :D

So you can write off a venue on the basis of "two nights".

What a prat... :o

I have just spent two nights in Pattaya, i went there on business with 4 of my coleagues.

(thanks for the money you spent while here, and thanks to your mates too!)

(it's easy....it gets a whole lot nicer when all the whingers leave)

(the same reason that drove you away...personal choice)

I for one would never return there. :o

I'll drink to that!

You aren't a mate of "maigo6" are you? Or perhaps you aren't aware of the search feature where all of these questions have been asked and answered before. Here is some good reading for you, enjoy the next 2 hours of reading about why we love to live here.

This was my answer in another post.

Another thread

And another

And another

And another

Now that all your questions have been answered perhaps a kind hearted mod may put this thread to rest. :D

Edited by bmanly

You aren't a mate of "maigo6" are you? Or perhaps you aren't aware of the search feature where all of these questions have been asked and answered before. Here is some good reading for you, enjoy the next 2 hours of reading about why we love to live here.

This was my answer in another post.

Another thread

And another

And another

And another

Now that all your questions have been answered perhaps a kind hearted mod may put this thread to rest. :D

I hardly think that someone shareing thier opinion about a stay in pattaya deserves removal, perhaps the poster would like to elaborate and share a little more, where they went what they did and wy it was so bad, the are certaintly places in pattaya that I personally don't like and can see how this could happen, there are some unsavory people living here with businesses that need their wings clipped.

You aren't a mate of "maigo6" are you?

Possible, but I doubt it. :o

If he was, would he not have called himself 'Fag Burn'...? :D

Where do eunuchs go for a holiday? :D

Edited by Ulysses G.

I hardly think that someone shareing thier opinion about a stay in pattaya deserves removal, perhaps the poster would like to elaborate and share a little more, where they went what they did and wy it was so bad, the are certaintly places in pattaya that I personally don't like and can see how this could happen, there are some unsavory people living here with businesses that need their wings clipped.

Fair enough comment.

Perhaps 'Cigarette Burn' could elaborate?

:o

There's not a city in the world that you can begin to know in two days.

It's verging on trolling just to say that Pattaya is a "hole" without elaborating in any way.

Perthaps the OP is reluctant to say more for fear he may get 'shot down in flames' :o

If not, then why the silence?

Come on - spit it out - we are all ears :D

Hey, Brit, I was wondering where you'd got to!!

OP asked why you all live here. None of you have given him a reply. Instead you attack him.

Noel has called OP a prat and changed his alias from Cigarette Burn to Fag Burn.

Expat gaz has questioned OP's sexual orientation.

Mighty Mouse says OP is snotty nosed.

Artisan says OP is boring.

Dear Ulysses calls OP a eunuch.

Are you 5 guys representative of the expats living in Pattaya? No. But you do love to jump in the most obnoxious ways, on anyone who sees Pattaya differently to you.

Now, why don't you all tell the OP 3 things you like about Pattaya without mentioning bar girls, prostitutes (male and female), and bars.

I'm slowing loving the place, I started coming here for just two nights fri and sat, then started coming on thursday and now I stay from thurday till monday morning. Becoming quite the regular at the Angel witch, but thats a whole other thread. As others have said personal choice if ya dont like dont complain just dont go back!

I'm slowing loving the place, I started coming here for just two nights fri and sat, then started coming on thursday and now I stay from thurday till monday morning. Becoming quite the regular at the Angel witch, but thats a whole other thread. As others have said personal choice if ya dont like dont complain just dont go back!

I presume the Angel witch is a bar. Please tell the OP 3 things you love about Pattaya apart from the Angel Witch and such like. But maybe you don't know anything but the AW and such like.

O.K, That sounds like a good idea, 3 things I like about Pattaya

1, Its alot more laid back than BKK.

2, There are some very nice resturants at much better prices than BKK lus I love sea food and on the walking street is GREAT sead food.

3, The girls I have met sem alot nicer, not so "bussiness" oriantated happy to just chat, kid around and play games not so much buy this buy me that!

Any way thats just 3 of the many things I'm liking about Pattaya. :o

I like those 5 baht trucks. I like the food options. I like the shopping options. I like the friendly chicas. I like the waterfront.

On the other hand, I despise people referring to it as an armpit, sewer or otherwise as I have read in this forum spanning all forum sections. If you call Pattaya an armpit then you are calling Thailand an armpit

Well first off when you post smth negative without support, you'll certainly get negative back. :o

Oh tammi for you darling I'll gladly comply with your request....

diving

golf

baht buses

Massage (proper)

Live Music Entertainment - such as Blues Factory

Islands - speedboat away

Waterpark

restaurants such as New Orleans

seafood (mega prawns)

Go Karts

Jet Ski(s)

Bungee Jumping

Cabaret Show

Elephant Park

Croc Farm

Elephant Trekking

Shopping

Inexpensive

I could go on but I think this is enough to make a point and wow no mention of bars/gogos/naughty nite life.... :D

Now, why don't you all tell the OP 3 things you like about Pattaya without mentioning bar girls, prostitutes (male and female), and bars.

:D

A simple task, but what would be the point? :D

The prat has already said: "I for one would never return there." :o

Hey, Brit, I was wondering where you'd got to!!

OP asked why you all live here. None of you have given him a reply. Instead you attack him.

Noel has called OP a prat and changed his alias from Cigarette Burn to Fag Burn.

Expat gaz has questioned OP's sexual orientation.

Mighty Mouse says OP is snotty nosed.

Artisan says OP is boring.

Dear Ulysses calls OP a eunuch.

Are you 5 guys representative of the expats living in Pattaya? No. But you do love to jump in the most obnoxious ways, on anyone who sees Pattaya differently to you.

Tammi, you conveniently missed out me with my 3 reasons in post #10. You know I know so many decent expats here who will do anything to help the local community here. There are 2 friends of mine who work everyday in charities for free allocating donations and millions of baht to disadvantaged people in Pattaya. This is just another reason why some live here and as Britmaveric has already pointed out, there are several other reasons for why we live here, be nice ok.

To run down someones home and place where they choose to live is disgraceful. I can assure you that in my travels around the world I have come across a lot worse places than Pattaya but I don't go on forums rubbishing other peoples homes. Home is where you make it and we love living here so please respect us for that. :o

... Now, why don't you all tell the OP 3 things you like about Pattaya without mentioning bar girls, prostitutes (male and female), and bars.

A fair and valid question, and though it's been covered before it's always timely to revisit.

1. I love my lobster dinner on Saturdays nights, on the pier over the water, watching the shimmering lights and enjoying a great bottle of wine, wearing what I would consider my good shirt, :o:D

2. Kicking back on the beach across from Starbucks, using their wi-fi that extends all the way to the beach and checking the headlines, scores, a few emails and cold Singhas ..

3. There are bars and then there are entertainment venues , therein lies the distinction.

I like listening to the top-notch showbands and reviews, etc, I like shopping in Mikes Mall, with a big coffee in my hand and buying impulse items in the comfort of AC ...

:D