Clothing-lite occupations

heybruce

I shouldn't post this, but I can't resist.

Has anyone checked out the situation in go-go's? Are the ladies dancing extra vigorously to stay warm? Are certain parts of their bodies prominent in the cold? Are they trying really hard to find someone to cuddle with?

This could be an opportunity.

This is an EXCELLENT question.

I now feel compelled to go research this for you tonight. I'll report back soon.

That's what I like - someone willing to put themselves out to find the answer to an all important question ;)

Please verify your findings with photos and videos, etc ;)

Well, I did drive by one of those karaoke places yesterday evening and they had one sad looking young woman, heavily made up, wearing heavy suede boots and a ratty looking winter jacket, with way too much make-up plastered on her sullen looking face sitting out front. Poor dear must not have had gloves, because she wasn't even playing with her phone.

Guess they don't put a nice faux fur coat on the lovelies for the cold nights.

This is an EXCELLENT question.

I now feel compelled to go research this for you tonight. I'll report back soon.

That's what I like - someone willing to put themselves out to find the answer to an all important question wink.png

Please verify your findings with photos and videos, etc wink.png

Well, as is typical for gogo bars you're not really supposed to take pictures there, so we'll have to make do with just a verbal report.

I went in around 10pm or so and it was BALMY!!! By FAR the most comfortably warm place I've been in all day. Nice to take off my jacket and just relax for a bit. It's almost a reason in itself to go there. wink.png So the staff on stage was pretty much the same as always, which in Chiang Mai means: 'kind of okay looking but really no buzz or excitement whatsoever'. I should immediately add though that customers are as much responsible for buzz and excitement as are the staff, in Chiang Mai you can't just go into a bar of any kind, be passive and reactive while expecting to be entertained. (It does happen, when others have warmed up the atmosphere and got some drinks into the girls, but more often than not it's kind of up to you to start the party.)

So anyway, not bad at all, the best thing being the temperature. smile.png

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

I went in around 10pm or so and it was BALMY!!! By FAR the most comfortably warm place I've been in all day. Nice to take off my jacket and just relax for a bit. It's almost a reason in itself to go there.

There is another reason?