Puppy Thrown to Death Over Messy Room

snoop1130

It really makes no difference if the girl was a ladyboy or not. Though if she is taking hormones that could have messed with her head a bit.

Clearly in this case the charge of animal abuse is a minor issue, which will only result in a small fine or a warning. She deserves to spend a few days in a cell to contemplate her behaviour.

Throwing a living creature from a balcony is not a minor matter.

This is one girl you would not want as a wife and mother of your children. She would probably throw her less than a month-old baby out the window because of the messy state and endless crying...

Except it's a he, it was a ladyboy who threw the dog out of the window.

Brigante7

well dogs can be very annoying

Make sure if you live in a high rise apartment in Thailand that your room is tidy and no pets before inviting guests.wai2.gif

It was the guest who brought the dog, and against the wishes of the host.

The 2 news stories seem to contradict each other.

According to the coconuts story the owner of the dog also owned the apartment.

"The puppy had apparently been killed after being thrown from the apartment window. Maeyanee said Yonlada had only moved in with her 10 days ago."

However Khaosod says

"Yollada said she told Meyanee she didn’t like animals before letting her move in for free 10 days ago."

The Khaosod version could imply either one of them was the owner of the apartment, poorly written.

Edited by Bluespunk

Cruel people in the world. The person who threw this dog from the 5th floor is definitely qualified for a cruel person badge.

And what is the bet that this person still views themselves as a good Buddhist, and killing a defenseless little animal was merely a hi-cup in that faith, demonstrating that humans are not perfect and frail.

Thailand is not strong on animal protection, as we see almost every week, very little will be done to punish this person,

This is one girl you would not want as a wife and mother of your children. She would probably throw her less than a month-old baby out the window because of the messy state and endless crying...

Except it's a he, it was a ladyboy who threw the dog out of the window.

Brigante7

Throwing live things out of window is a popular sport in LOS.

if you are despised, like i am, to read about this in thailand.....boycott the country!!!!

when you visit...you are indirectly supporting this behavior.

i'm copying down all names and reporting them to PETA!!!!

"..........if you are despised, like i am, to read about this in thailand.....boycott the country!!!! "

Why are you despised, and by whom? Your reaction is quite natural when confronted by such actions as we read here.

If you find the report disturbing, perhaps you meant displeased,disgusted,disturbed or depressed, ?

if you are despised, like i am, to read about this in thailand.....boycott the country!!!!

"..........if you are despised, like i am, to read about this in thailand.....boycott the country!!!! "

Why are you despised, and by whom? Your reaction is quite natural when confronted by such actions as we read here.

If you find the report disturbing, perhaps you meant displeased,disgusted,disturbed or depressed, ?

He's not sure what he means but never the less he is boycotting the country which makes one wonder why on earth he is posting on a forum relating to a country that he is boycotting?

It's a strange world.

At least the dog didn't make it's way to Vietnam crammed I to a little cage with 25 other dogs, where it could of been cooked alive or at least bludgeoned to death slowly before being spit roasted.

No matter what way you roll this story, it was a cruel act and very unnecessary.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

Remember the old Beef Industry television ad, "Beef. It's what's for dinner."?

I loved PETA's full billboard ad, next to the 5 freeway in LA: " Beef. It's what's rotting in your colon."

But, man, do I love a good steak!

I despise him.

You're welcome, PK.

if youre dispised by the country why bother reading about it every day? theres plenty of countries i dislike and im not on a single news forum.....of any of them.

When I was young I scared a cat off the balcony 2 storeys up. Thankful the cat landed on its feet and ran off with just a few scratches.

Must admit though small dogs are not my favorites. Much prefer a German Shepard or Labrador. Big dogs are chilled, small dogs are always on edge.

Labradors and German Shepherds great.

Yorkies, terriers and other small ankle snappers, never liked them, though I would never do them any harm.

She was probably just acting like her favorite characters in the television soap operas. Maybe this is a bit off topic, but the soap operas seem to reinforce this style of behavior whereby the solution to dilemmas is to start screaming and attacking others violently. Seems that everytime I look up at a television in some shop or other place, there is some shriek festival going on which devolves into head bashing.

Transvestite sentenced to two months for throwing a dog from the fifth floor

Y2Gcr7FmYarLhDwlFWjO75egLq7S9fldp1muIIRv

BANGKOK: -- A transvestite was today sentenced to serve two months in prison after he was found guilty of throwing a four-year-old Chihuahua dog from the window of his rented apartment room on the fifth floor in Lardprao area.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/890383-transvestite-sentenced-to-2-months-for-throwing-dog-from-5th-floor-in-bangkok/

Inflammatory posts and replies have been removed.

This is so typical of the crass sensationalist reporting that is favoured by Thai Visa News. The editorial staff are appalling in their lack of regard for the way news is reported.

Thai Visa does not write these articles, if you have a problem with the article, contact the publisher, in this case it is Khaosod English, you can contact them here:

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1394438403