Soi ladyboy: Sex tourist's 'beautiful walk to the beach' video upsets Thais

webfact

By Coconuts Bangkok

liveleak_video.jpg
A screenshot from the video 'Beautiful walk to the beach' posted by Liveleak.

BANGKOK: -- A video showing how many sex workers a tourist has to encounter on his way to a Pattaya beach was heavily criticized by Thai netizens after it was shared on Liveleak.

The two-minute video, sarcastically titled "A beautiful morning walk to the beach," shows dolled-up ladyboys approaching the cameraman and flirting with him in a red light district which a user identified as Soi 6 in South Pattaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZNJusWSxn8

Honestly, it didn't look like he was going to the beach.

The video has received over 150,000 views on YouTube and has been heavily slammed by Thai users.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/01/28/soi-ladyboy-sex-tourists-beautiful-walk-beach-video-upsets-thais

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-01-28

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of voyeurism to titillate the Normies of this world, but hardly a revelation to anyone who's ever wandered out of their comfortable suburban environment in this country for 5 minutes. A zero for creativity, zero for amount of interest, 10 for stirring up the hypocrites.

I'm seeing quite a few Thais in the comments admitting that this is the reality of some areas of Thailand, even if other areas are nicer.

Even arguing with other Thais.

Then quite a few Thais finding it funny.

a user identified as Soi 6 in South Pattaya

Obviously the user(?) does not Pattaya as it was Soi 6/1 (allegedly)

It was both sois ---

allegedly ...

I've never been there, so I'm only guessing that the first soi shown in the vid is one-way from Beach Rd to 2nd Rd, while the main soi 6 runs the other way. But most people don't run in these sois.

Allegedly.

I don't understand what they are upset about...

Is it because the corner stone of they Thai economy and development is mass prostitution?

Or because somebody talks about it....

With experience I understood that people dislike to be told the truth and will hate you for it... Also that when people make it forbidden to say something it proves that it's absolutely true... but this is probably off topic... ananananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! nana!! nanas!! tsoin tsoin!

If I was him I would have finished the clip, turned around, found that ladyboy in the black dress that he asked about "size"and stepped inside and used the camera for a more interesting video He/She/It was quite stunning!

Edited by menzies233

The vast majority of that video was actually soi 6/1 with only a few seconds of soi 6.

Soi 6/1 is where all the OTT Ladyboys hang out.

And the dude obviously used a pair of video sunglasses. If he had an actual camera or phone doing that video, more than one of those ladyboys would have put it in a very dark and uncomfortable place for him. blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

By Coconuts Bangkok

liveleak_video.jpg

A screenshot from the video 'Beautiful walk to the beach' posted by Liveleak.

BANGKOK: -- A video showing how many sex workers a tourist has to encounter on his way to a Pattaya beach was heavily criticized by Thai netizens after it was shared on Liveleak.

The two-minute video, sarcastically titled "A beautiful morning walk to the beach," shows dolled-up ladyboys approaching the cameraman and flirting with him in a red light district which a user identified as Soi 6 in South Pattaya.

Honestly, it didn't look like he was going to the beach.

The video has received over 150,000 views on YouTube and has been heavily slammed by Thai users.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/01/28/soi-ladyboy-sex-tourists-beautiful-walk-beach-video-upsets-thais

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-01-28

"Thais don't like it up'em do they Mr Mainwaring?"

It was both sois ---

allegedly ...

I've never been there, so I'm only guessing that the first soi shown in the vid is one-way from Beach Rd to 2nd Rd, while the main soi 6 runs the other way. But most people don't run in these sois.

Allegedly.

Someone else who does not know Pattaya - both Soi's run the same way (towards the beach)

He was definitely playing it up. If he had just walked through and ignored the LBs then it would have been ok. But he did not do that. Hamming it up for the camera. Yes it is there, but it seems that why he is there, for the seedy side. Why then go and post to you tube that he " was just going for a walk to the beach". Bullshit, he was there for exactly what he found. F$#%@ hypocrite. bah.gif

what's the fuss with the Thai's? i did not notice any falang women or homosexuals there, just thai's if they don't like to see this than i suggest they clean up their own back yards! the falang did not make the homosexuals line up and work there, and the thai police should have known that this has been going on for over fifty years! but when you put it on you tube or something else the thai's get their knickers all tied up!

Why are they annoyed its what their country is most famous for and this "Activity" is actually promoted by their elite (So they don't have to pay DSS to the poor they can keep all for themselves so they can make multi billion dollar property investments in Europe (Dito Malaysia)) and just tell them in the "Next Life" you will be better and along with their Luk Thep dolls they believe this shit - Idiots where is your brain?

It was both sois ---

allegedly ...

Allegedly.

I been there, it appeared to me that indeed people go both ways.

What are the complaints about ?

This video is a reality of a walk to Pattaya Beach along a random Soi, that being Soi 6.

Why are Thais "up-in-arms" ?

Deluded people the complainers.

If they are so "outraged" why not complain to the authorities ?

Totally correct he is doing nothing wrong whatsoever the Thai ladyboys don't give a hoot

All they want and care about is Thai baht so Wake up you silly fools them that are upset of street brothels of pattaya it's plain to see the bib don't give a toss about it ??????

It was both sois ---

allegedly ...

Allegedly.

Someone else who does not know Pattaya - both Soi's run the same way (towards the beach)

Wrong!

6/1 traffic flow is from the beach to Second Road.

We drove down soi. 6,1 the other day cutting through from beach Rd,I was amazed at the no of ladyboys,10 years living here and I had never known it was there,I must get out more lol