Where to buy charcoal?

dcnx

Thaan / ถ่าน

(Same word as for 'battery'. To add more context, try 'Thaan Ad Thaeng' (ถ่านอัดแท่ง), which are the pressed blocks that burn much longer. (Get a mix of some regular charcoal ones that light easier and then the pressed coal ones for a long burn.)

Anyway: at any local market. Usually some shop that sells general items.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Thaan / ถ่าน

(Same word as for 'battery'. To add more context, try 'Thaan Ad Thaeng' (ถ่านอัดแท่ง), which are the pressed blocks that burn much longer. (Get a mix of some regular charcoal ones that light easier and then the pressed coal ones for a long burn.)

How long does it take to cook a refrigerator?

(He's looking for a deoderant, not a fuel.)

Thaan / ถ่าน

Exceptionally good post.

In a few lines you've provided a lot of useful information.

One thing that might be added is that charcoal is sold in sacks out in the countryside along some roads.

Much cheaper.

Thaan / ถ่าน

How long does it take to cook a refrigerator?

(He's looking for a deoderant, not a fuel.)

After deodorizing the fridge he might want to celebrate with a barbecue.

Maybe the fridge needs a good cleaning with cleaning vinegar?

Definitely, buy a bottle of white vinegar, you can use it for all sorts of things, including as an underarm deodorant - seriously, it kills the bacteria that makes the pong, the sweat itself isn't really smelly, they say a bit garlicy, but a bit of antiperspirant or a swipe with a salt crystal stick will retard the sweat. Lemon and lime slices or juice work too. I started using vinegar then moved to lime juice when my deodorant stopped working and I couldn't find one that did; I was very paranoid about it at first, but it really does work.

The vinegar smell evapourates from all surfaces (including the skin) within 5 minutes.