"I've still got it".

sipi

I stayed one night in Bangkok Suk area. Saw a guy in 60's walking with a young lady on either side. Holding hands...They had on short..shorts. It made me smile because he was in such good spitits. The girls were happy, he was happy.

And, yet so many on here would like to make him feel bad for his choice.

It's his money and his soul. He can do what he likes with them.

You're so predictable, It's gotta get alittle lonely on top of that high mountain of morality.

No loneliness here. I'm happily married. No judgement either. Like I said, people can do what they want. I wouldn't do it myself, but that's just me.

You're projecting something onto me that just isn't there. Try actually reading what I post.

I stayed one night in Bangkok Suk area. Saw a guy in 60's walking with a young lady on either side. Holding hands...They had on short..shorts. It made me smile because he was in such good spitits. The girls were happy, he was happy.

And, yet so many on here would like to make him feel bad for his choice.

It's his money and his soul. He can do what he likes with them.

You're so predictable, It's gotta get alittle lonely on top of that high mountain of morality.

No loneliness here. I'm happily married. No judgement either. Like I said, people can do what they want. I wouldn't do it myself, but that's just me.

You're projecting something onto me that just isn't there. Try actually reading what I post.

It's always possible you don't realize what your post insinuates. Not likely but possible.

It's an odd phenomenon. You say you don't partake in an activity yourself, and for some reason those that do assume you have some moral objection to it. I've even been accused of being some kind of religious missionary. Some of you guys have a big chip on your shoulder about what you do.

It's your life. Do what you like with it - and respect that I make my own choices too.

A few years ago a mate had a dental holiday in Phuket (on my recommendation)...., he's a 'stand up' 'dinky di' kinda bloke, who's in a long standing and solid relationship...., not any kind of 'monger'. He and his wife just enjoyed the local food, climate and generally relaxed (as much as he could between various dental treatments).
Anyway he came back all smiley, gobby and cock a hoop about the dental treatment only....., he did mention that there were loads of men 'out enjoying the company of local women'....., he chose not to pass any comments whatsoever about their souls wai.gif
I reckon my mates smart enough to understand that those men 'out enjoying the company of the local women' fully know that their souls are their business only..., but then of course..., many couldn't care any less how others choose to judge them.

Edited by Sandy Freckle

A few years ago a mate had a dental holiday in Phuket (on my recommendation)...., he's a 'stand up' 'dinky di' kinda bloke, who's in a long standing and solid relationship...., not any kind of 'monger'. He and his wife just enjoyed the local food, climate and generally relaxed (as much as he could between various dental treatments).

Anyway he came back all smiley, gobby and cock a hoop about the dental treatment only....., he did mention that there were loads of men 'out enjoying the company of local women'....., he chose not to pass any comments whatsoever about their souls wai.gif

I reckon my mates smart enough to understand that those men 'out enjoying the company of the local women' fully know that their souls are their business only..., but then of course..., many couldn't care any less how others choose to judge them.

Exactly. Plenty of people choose not to partake, not out of some moral reason, but just because they don't want to.

I don't like custard either, but I have no particular objection to custard eaters.

It's an odd phenomenon. You say you don't partake in an activity yourself, and for some reason those that do assume you have some moral objection to it. I've even been accused of being some kind of religious missionary. Some of you guys have a big chip on your shoulder about what you do.

It's your life. Do what you like with it - and respect that I make my own choices too.

But our "souls" (whatever they are) are damned eh?

What is this, the middle ages?

Yet again, for the record - I'm not a religious zealot. I'm just a man that doesn't use prostitutes.

Edited by SoiBiker

Yet again, for the record - I'm not a religious zealot. I'm just a man that doesn't use prostitutes.

You're the one who brought souls into the discussion.

You're the one who brought souls into the discussion.

A man's soul, conscience, or anything else you want to call it, is his own business - that was the point I was making. Personally I don't really buy into any of that stuff. Live your life and let others live theirs.