Korat footballer accused of attempted rape

webfact

im not going for that. That statemnt hits the realm of the pure unbelievable.

Sounds like bad reporting or a newspaper falsely reporting for whatever reason.

Seriously, no matter how farcial tthe thai police may seem, an officer wouldnt say an attempted rape is not a serious case. Surely to <deleted>>.bah.gif

Your belief in the integrity of the Royal Thai Police farce is touchingly naïve, and bewildering at the same time....

“It’s not a serious case. He didn’t use his force to [successfully] rape her or injure her.”

The only reason why it wasn't successful was probably because the poor woman was terrified to death of this moron and managed to gather enough strength to fight of the rapist.

The interim commander of the Cho Ho Police is quite the knob for making such a disgusting statement.

Typical of football players world wide.They are a totally ignorant bunch of spoilt,mollycoddled kids,who think that because they can kick a ball,they are above the law,and are god's gift to women kind.

I dont like or follow football but it reminds me once when i saw Wayne Rooney in a world squadron line up.His lips hardly moved to the British National Anthem.Why? because he doesn't know the word's.

KKD

Breaking into her home at 4am to rape the woman, Thai police claim Not serious.... Because he didn't actually get to rape her because she bravely fought back

Wonder what the cop would say if it was his daughter in this case....

What he would say or do might depend on what sort of money the suspect has or could raise.

Typical of football players world wide.They are a totally ignorant bunch of spoilt,mollycoddled kids,who think that because they can kick a ball,they are above the law,and are god's gift to women kind.

I dont like or follow football but it reminds me once when i saw Wayne Rooney in a world squadron line up.His lips hardly moved to the British National Anthem.Why? because he doesn't know the word's.

KKD

Which has exactly what to do with the OP?

No cricket- player ever did anything against the law?

Or what gentlemen's sport are you following?

Bridge?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...a professional athlete acting like a privileged thug...who would have guessed.

Unfortunately, my country leads the sports world in overgrown, spoiled children behaving badly.

The same thing goes for entertainment-world celebs, and not just young ones... With all that wealth & notoriety apparently goes a sense of privilege. "Don't have to be rich to feel "entitled" though.

Breaking into her home at 4am to rape the woman, Thai police claim Not serious.... Because he didn't actually get to rape her because she bravely fought back

Wonder what the cop would say if it was his daughter in this case....

uhhmmm the cop would unlock the door....