Wife's customer not paying his bill.

rutteketuut

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But clearly neither of you (wife or farang husband) have any idea on how to run a bar, so just stop and cut your losses. Sell what you can.

I bet my Pattaya condo on the 35 floor with spectacular views that i boght for $150,000 now worth $225,000 that op wife experience consisted of being a cashier.........................Come on now-----..these guys cant be for real.

When it was me.. I purchased a 2 door cooler for her for the drinks etc.. the electrical bill went up 1,000 baht. of course no one noticed except me since I was paying the bills.

Doesn't sound like your forward planning was all that good either!

Two door cooler 40k, electricity 1k/month .......

Number of extra bottles to sell to break even ...... around 1,500 a month for 2 years = not worthwhile.

Yes, you are right! That is why the BM, is asking the question and that is why I'm giving him my previous experience!

All these replies I agree with and I know too and I tell my wife every day. It's not me who give them credit but my wife and she thinks they are her friends but they disabuse her kindness. I tell my wife every day to be hard when doing business and think about herself as they do too. We opened only 3 months ago and it's all new for her. And yes those guys are alcoholics and want to get drunk every day but can't pay for their booze.

Thanks.

man up and take control of your woman