Ventolin inhaler price

Kenny202

At govt hospitals (and actually also at private) always have to see a doctor first. Their pharmacies dispense only against a prescription from a doctor on their staff.

Consultation costs are very low if using public channel of a govt hospital (some also have private after hours channels) but waits can be very long. Red tape can also be daunting, especially at a large hospital and at first visit. Have a Thai along unless you not only speak but also read and write Thai well. Once registered in the system and knowing the routines, it gets easier (but not necessarily any quicker - ample reading material and a well charged smart phone are a must).

Go to your local government hospital and they will give you genuine Glaxo medicine. Manufactured by Glaxo Wellcome S.A, Aranda de Duero, Spain.

Imported by GlaxoSmithKline (Thailand) Ltd, Bangkok. And the price is around 60 Baht. I bought some last week.

Sorry I should have said I was prescribed. The doctors fee was 50 Baht and I had a wait of about an hour to see her.

Edited by sinbin

Thanks mate. In all conscience I think I'd rather pay the extra few baht than contribute to the already over burdened hospital system leave it to the poor buggers who need it.

Edited by Kenny202