630 ml Singha Beer

Ron19

Great news. I do miss the 630ml bottles.

And I particularly didn't enjoy paying the same for a smaller bottle.

Dont know where you were drinking, but you NEVER did pay the same for a smaller bottle..

Sing, rich mans Leo.

I don't count the small change as it's not worth my time. My life is chocka with my wife and work.

Dont know where you were drinking, but you NEVER did pay the same for a smaller bottle..

Sing, rich mans Leo.

You have been lucky. Very first time I saw the 500 bottle was a restaurant in Bang Saen, Singha and Leo were the same price so I ordered Singha. P'd off when I got this undersized bottle, never had Singha since.

Sing, rich mans Leo.

You have been lucky. Very first time I saw the 500 bottle was a restaurant in Bang Saen, Singha and Leo were the same price so I ordered Singha. P'd off when I got this undersized bottle, never had Singha since.

Correct, Singha was always about 10 baht more expensive than Leo.

When the bottles changed size, the price was the same.

Now back to normal size bottles.

PS Bang Saen, great little place, my favourite spot, across the road from The Tide resort, number 34 if you look at the numbers, that Muslim girl knocks out some cracking food.

Ever drunk Singha in hat yai?

Sing, rich mans Leo.

Correct, Singha was always about 10 baht more expensive than Leo.

When the bottles changed size, the price was the same.

Now back to normal size bottles.

PS Bang Saen, great little place, my favourite spot, across the road from The Tide resort, number 34 if you look at the numbers, that Muslim girl knocks out some cracking food.

Ever drunk Singha in hat yai?

I had my wedding reception in the Tide Resort but we don't use that part of the beach, usually sit down the far end near Sez hotel. Before getting married I used to stay at Nuans Corner.

Never been to Hat Yai, only passed through on the train.

• 3 weeks later...