Thailand Yacht Show appoints event Ambassador

snoop1130

Thailand Yacht Show appoints event Ambassador
Nicola Tyler

post-249866-0-62397100-1454414383_thumb.

PHUKET: -- Rose Maitland-Smith has been appointed as the official Ambassador of the Thailand Yacht Show (TYS), which will take place at Ao Po Grand Marina under the patronage of Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha.

Phuket’s newest, largest and most exciting gathering of yachts, boats and luxury brands, brimming with parties and glamour, will open its doors on Thursday, February 11 and conclude on February 14.

"We are delighted to have Rose on board; not only does she have a great reputation here in Asia, but she also shares our passion for yachting and will contribute greatly to making the show a huge success," said Andy Treadwell, managing director of the show.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Thailand-Yacht-Show-appoints-event-Ambassador/63044?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-02-02

Zzzzzz. She is already married to a rich fellow in Waterfall bay, Kamala. You will never meet a more shallow girl. Looks aren't everything.

Typical salty Phuket TV comment, yes, I've met her, she was/is nice enough and yes, the hubbie has a lot of dough and is involved with that yachtie crowd, so what?

Why don't we announce on this thread a "Granny Gossippy free zone" and say congratulations Rose and leave it at that?

Now, off to bash tattooed Brits who travel in singlets or vests or whatever.....

Zzzzzz. She is already married to a rich fellow in Waterfall bay, Kamala. You will never meet a more shallow girl. Looks aren't everything.

Typical salty Phuket TV comment, yes, I've met her, she was/is nice enough and yes, the hubbie has a lot of dough and is involved with that yachtie crowd, so what?

Why don't we announce on this thread a "Granny Gossippy free zone" and say congratulations Rose and leave it at that?

Now, off to bash tattooed Brits who travel in singlets or vests or whatever.....

You met her once and formed that opinion. I met Charles Mason once, seemed like a nice guy.

I hate these promotional pieces in the local papers that paint people as saints.

You can put lipstick on a pig and all that.