Great News For People Who're Using Windows 10 Pro...

lostinisaan

Sawasdee khrap,

I found it out by mistake when my son was using my older PC I'm using at school and all was changed into Thai. And I mean all.

From time to time, I'm doing translations from English into German and vice versa. When I still had W 7 and no special letters of the German language such as Ä Ö Ü ß had to be copied and pasted and it really gave me a hard time to do only a short translation..

Then I received two German keyboards and with the right program I could do translations much faster.

But to get to the point. Through the change into Thai my son made and programs and icons were in Thai, I was surprised.

I've downloaded the German and Thai language pack and I'm able withing only 30 seconds to change my PC, or my notebook into any language I want.

I've never heard about this option before, so please excuse me if that's knowledge you guys are all using.

Here's how to do it the fastest way: Click on the date and time, then go to Date and time settings- Language and region and you'll see the attached screen.

Then you only have to click on your preferred language and all will change into this language. It also works for the weather report, etc..

​ Conclusion: A computer is only as good as the person who's using it.smile.png

post-158336-0-60848100-1454562078_thumb.

Yes, Windows Pro allows you to download as many system & keyboard language as desired. Whereas with a Single Language version of Windows your system languages will be limited to the one language it came with although you can still download many keyboard languages.

i am nearly sure mu old windows 7 ultimate could also change languages and keyboard layout in a couple of clicks ........

Of course could you do that with Windows 7. But not changing the whole PC/notebook commands, icons, etc...into a language of your choice.

i am nearly sure mu old windows 7 ultimate could also change languages and keyboard layout in a couple of clicks ........

Of course could you do that with Windows 7. But not changing the whole PC/notebook commands, icons, etc...into a language of your choice.

Actually you can with Windows 7 Ultimate and even with other versions by looking here or here