Has Pattaya bridge raid gone viral Please do let us know

prk888

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't underestimate we pensioners and what we can do.

Remember that the recnt HUGE, and i mean HUGE, UK Hatton Garden jewellery robbery was planned & carried out by pensioners

What a simply terrible experience being locked up here even for an hour or so. My heart goes out to the not-so-young ones

Those arrested were freed on a $140 bail after 12 hours in custody. The final person was unable to pay bail and remains in jail.

That's what friends are for!

One story I read said the woman refused to sign a form saying that she was gambling, and thus was kept in the cells. If that's the case, I have found a new hero. I want to meet her. Let's see the mighty Boys in Brown take on a foreign granny.

Those arrested were freed on a $140 bail after 12 hours in custody. The final person was unable to pay bail and remains in jail.

One story I read said the woman refused to sign a form saying that she was gambling, and thus was kept in the cells. If that's the case, I have found a new hero. I want to meet her. Let's see the mighty Boys in Brown take on a foreign granny.

Free the Thappraya Road One! Grey Power!

post-37101-0-76977500-1454583868_thumb.p

Edited by Jingthing

Come now, folks. Shouldn't we be applauding the efforts by the Army and police to eradicate the dangerous criminal element in Pattaya? What could they possible be doing that would be of greater importance than shutting down a seniors bridge club, and incarcerating the evil participants? rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

Such a waste of police resources their time and energy would have a more beneficial impact if they stopped all the motorcycles been ridden with out helmets and a many without the rider having insurance or a licence...... Shame on them.... They are again showing the world they are a bunch if clowns

Pleeeeeeeeeeaase do tell me this lady was BRITISH !! Splendidly straight from Downton Abbey

This morning on Thai news they were saying that a large amount of money had been found. That was wishful thinking (as in preprepared statement) I guess, but I does explain maybe why so many police turned up, I mean fair is fair, everybody should get a cut. They are no longer saying that.

The Thais can't imagine anyone playing without gambling.

(Edit, sorry, I got carried away). I heard it on two BBC news broadcasts.

Edited by cooked

They have an international corruption table that lists Thailand as one of the worst developing countries for corruption and graft.

And these numpties believe it's a good idea to raid a bunch of old fogeys playing bridge on a sunny afternoon.

Would somebody please start a table of the most idiotic governments in the developing world - Thailand would win, and based on points, it would be a long way to second place.

And these prats actually uploaded the lunacy to Youtube themselves!! As if they think they did a smart thing!! blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

There's stupid, and then there's really stupid, but Baby, it just don't get any more stupid than this.

Must go, me and my mates are playing Texas holdem tonight and I can't be late as we use my chips. PM me for the address. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif