Best way to get itunes onto a Galaxy S6?

arunsakda

Easiest would be drag and drop but plugging Samsung Galaxy S6 into Mac "device not recognized" although I have the latest OS. Samsung smart switch app does not support music. I do not want to sync my Music Library with iCloud.

Much info on the internet and programs to download. I don't mind paying for a good app but what I have seen so far on GooglePlay looks naff. Free software is never good and always full of Malwarez.

I just want to Keep my playlists organized. If that is not possible I won't bother.

I don't think that is what I need. I don't want anything from Apple, or anything streaming from "Clouds"

I wish to listen to playlists from my iTunes folder which consists almost entirely of CD collection, which I imported one by one.

Perhaps you could back up your iTunes library onto your laptop/desktop and then import it back onto your Samsung using VLC which will also play lossless and FLAC files via wifi or a mini usb line.

VLC is a great media player but not sure how that would help with the file transfer.

Sorry, I did write it confusingly - VLC to be used as the media player so avoiding iTunes but use wi-fi or a direct mini usb line from the computer and drop and drag your files onto your phone . Is that clearer?

I am using an application called Isync. There is a free version and a paid version, both on google store. I have benn using the free version for quite long time now. I am on Mac for the computer and on Samsung Note 5 for the phone. You have the option to synchronize with usb or wifi. I still did not find the way to connect android with Mac using usb...but in wifi, it work fine. You need to download the app on your phone and the interface from the app website to your computer. Once it's done, you open the Isync app on your phone and it will show you the library from your computer where the interface has been installed. It give you the option to sync all or only what you want (only my music or only my posdcast or only the unread, playlists...whatever you want). Only one thing is that the synchronization is not automatic. You need to do it yourself. But so far it work fine and free app (I think the paid version remove the ads only but not sure)

Get an app called double twist and also the pc version both free,

Install double twist for windows an also for android

Create itunes playlist with all music you want to transfer

Plug in phine and start double twsit

Select playlist

Will copy all music to the default music folder and then you can delete the app and use whatever music app you want.

Archived