5 Kinds Of Sex

5 kinds of sex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found that on another board:

Recent research shows that there are 5 kinds of sex

The 1st kind of sex is Smurf Sex

This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is Kitchen Sex.

This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so horny you will have sex anywhere even in the kitchen

The 3rd kind of sex is Bedroom Sex.

This is when you have been with your parner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine and you usually have sex in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is Hallway Sex.

This is when you have been with your parner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say "**** you"

The 5th kind of sex is Courtroom Sex.

This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
5 kinds of sex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found that on another board:

Recent research shows that there are 5 kinds of sex

The 1st kind of sex is Smurf Sex

This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is Kitchen Sex.

This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so horny you will have sex anywhere even in the kitchen

The 3rd kind of sex is Bedroom Sex.

This is when you have been with your parner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine and you usually have sex in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is Hallway Sex.

This is when you have been with your parner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say "**** you"

The 5th kind of sex is Courtroom Sex.

This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.

That 5th kind seems to ring a bell with me. :o

the 5th kind is really find a woman you really really hate and buy her 1/2 a house

only half a house Bronco ? There's a bargain. I have friends who graduated the Family Court of Australia much lighter in the pocket than that. :o

I am a lot smarter than ex(sheep rooter) and her lawyers, they missed my super and a few other things. :D

When I saw the settlement papers i couldnt sign quick enough. :D