Non-IMM B visa - PHNON PENH - Have WP already

I have all of the documents, prepared by an attorney as well as a work permit. I've already booked plans (perhaps hastily?) to PP to get a Non-B *MULTIPLE ENTRY*. I read on the outdated threads here that ME Non-IMM B visas are not given in PP? Their website states prices for single and multiple entry. Their application also has a check box for Multiple entry. Does anyone know the current situation there re: attaining NON-B multiple entries?

Thanks in advance!

You will be very lucky to get a "Non-B *MULTIPLE ENTRY" from PP

Best , if you have 8+ months of validity left on the WP to apply in Penang.

Oh man, is it really that much of a crapshoot? Now I'm bummed out heh I was hoping that since all my ducks including finances and have almost a full 12 months on my WP I'd be OK. You think not? I had one of the larger legal companies advertised on here for years put this all together. Thanks for your reply.

They will not do a multiple entry non-b visa. It has been the same for a long time. Even a Cambodian cannot get one there.

Penang is the only nearby location that will do one if your work permit has at least 8 months of validity remaining on your work permit.