small resorts in Thailand

1FinickyOne

for example

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g469413-d4340833-Reviews-Leeloo_Paradise_Resort-Khanom_Nakhon_Si_Thammarat_Province.html

one person reviewing writes :

Khanom itself is really nice, quite place, where most of the visitors are from near by or Nakhon Sri people. Leeloo paradise literary located in the nature, you can walk to the beach but consider renting a motorbike if you plan to go out explore and when it get dark it's really difficult to walk back to the bungalow

Edited by crazygreg44

Telegram:

2 1/2 hours drive from Bangkok, Suan Phung area close to Burma. 110 Resorts within 16 KM radius. Half of them small resorts. Absolutely beautiful landscape. Stressed out Bangkok People have discovered it as a favored weekend-escape, but still not overcrowded and not overpriced.I live in the area.

Problem: It would take 2 days of driving around to see all the resorts available to make a decision of "Where to stay". If interested PM me.

Cheers.

Koh Ngai off Trang, no roads just the beachfront and forest, no yahoos or loud music etc but some good drinking places, beach walks, kayaking around the islands, day trips on boats etc, several nice places to stay too, if you want quiet and relaxing it is perfect

for example

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g469413-d4340833-Reviews-Leeloo_Paradise_Resort-Khanom_Nakhon_Si_Thammarat_Province.html

one person reviewing writes :

Khanom itself is really nice, quite place, where most of the visitors are from near by or Nakhon Sri people. Leeloo paradise literary located in the nature, you can walk to the beach but consider renting a motorbike if you plan to go out explore and when it get dark it's really difficult to walk back to the bungalow

They have several resorts there. We stayed at one right on the beach with a hotel across the street. The beach side had cabins facing the beach 30 feet out depending on the tide. It had a second row behind them They were laid out so the ones behind had a view between the two cabins in front. Great for just laid back do nothing. Been a while. We were there many years ago and there was a place called just one more beer. We went there for the best Christmas buffet I have ever seen. I doubt they are still there. As I say it is a straight out kick back and relax place.

I just spent some time in Chumphon and was impressed by how clean and uncrowded the beaches were. Scenery was very interesting with tall, limestone karsts around the shore and many small fishing villages here and there.

Many lodging options; hotels and resorts along with a number of home-stay operations.