Sexy Men T-shirts

summerT

Have you or would you ever wear one of those T-shirts that carries one of the following statements.

"Good men go to heaven, Bad men got to Pattaya"

"same same, but different"

"my name not welcome, I aint coming in"

"no money no honey"

Now the reason I call thease "sexy man" T -shirts, is because they are normally worn but a certain bread of tourist normally the first timers who still believe they are "sexy men" cus the girls cry it from beer bar fronts.

Now I can go on to make few more assumptions about this very special breed of man, as not all first timers fall into this category. Thease "sexy men" will also fashion, singa, chang or Thailand (with a pic of a tuk tuk on) vests, white socks with either shorts or jeans, (and even in some very extreme cases, black shoes, stone washed jeans and white socks)

they will buy there gold rings and chains from Argos and the closest thing they have to a label is a pair of levis or a Ben Sherman shirt.

You can sometimes spot "sexy men" even when they're not sporting the T-shirts, ever seen a group of guys pass a gogo when one takes the "draft beer 50 b" sign from the girl sits on her chair and smiles his head off? Well you can be sure they're sexy men. To all sexy men out there it wasn’t funny when the first bloke did 16 years ago, it's not funny now.

Of course we can forgive the first timers, but my concern is for anyone living here with the same problem, so my question is have you ever worn a sexy man T-shirt? If you have are you brave enough to admit it? If you have or do wear thease types of cloths and want help, please pm me for advice and counseling my door is always open, and remember its never to late to change.

Edited by summerT

Well Croc, it depends of how much of a problem you have, I take each case on its individual merit. I would need more details on your specifics. Can you answer some of the following questions?

Do you own and wear any of the afore mentioned T-shirts?

Do you enjoy banger car racing?

Have you watched the film "The full Monty" ? If so did you like it?

Do you wear high street gold? If so do you think its better quality than "That Thai yellow crap"

Do you wear socks with your sandals?

Do you pull your socks up while wearing shorts?

I could go on, by the way I'm only qualified to help English men and maybe aussies, unfortunately I cant really help U.S or other E.U citizens.

Please post with more details.

Well Croc, it depends of how much of a problem you have, I take each case on its individual merit. I would need more details on your specifics. Can you answer some of the following questions?

Do you own and wear any of the afore mentioned T-shirts?

Do you enjoy banger car racing?

Have you watched the film "The full Monty" ? If so did you like it?

Do you wear high street gold? If so do you think its better quality than "That Thai yellow crap"

Do you wear socks with your sandals?

Do you pull your socks up while wearing shorts?

I could go on, by the way I'm only qualified to help English men and maybe aussies, unfortunately I cant really help U.S or other E.U citizens.

Please post with more details.

I saw an English dude in line at the THAI counter at LAX wearing a black t shirt that said "IF YOU CAN READ THIS THEN THE RUPHIES HAVEN'T KICKED IN YET" while yammering on a cell phone to people apparently in Thailand about setting up an itinerary of what sounded like various bargirl bars. Does he qualify? If I see him on my flight back then I'll be sure to get his info so you can offer counseling.

O.K if you have said yes to all the above I will assume you would like it anyway, maybe its called stock car racing in Aus?

Well next step,

How old are you?

Do you still believe you are sexy when the girls say it?

Do you wear a copy watch?

What other jewelry do you wear?

Can you give me a brief description of your self, i.e height weight hair colour ect..

Again pm if your not comfortable sharing this ino on a publc forum.

SummerT ...... if you NEVER make a tit out of yourself in Thailand then you aren't blending in very well! Far too <pardon the expression> anal retentive for life here! The goal is to know where, when, and how to do it appropriately! If you need help on that contact BritMav <or anyone else that knows how to have a good time in Thailand!>

O.K if you have said yes to all the above I will assume you would like it anyway, maybe its called stock car racing in Aus? I think that's an American thing, but I get the idea. Well next step,

How old are you? As you can tell from my nic I'm somewhere between old fart and old as the hills!

Do you still believe you are sexy when the girls say it? Of course!

Do you wear a copy watch? It's a rolex, but I'm fairly sure it's genuine. It cost me about $100!

What other jewelry do you wear? None really, just a neck chain and a diamond pinky ring.

Can you give me a brief description of your self, i.e height weight hair colour ect.. 6' 2", 100 kgs, black hair.

Again pm if your not comfortable sharing this ino on a publc forum.

Up is when they are pulled up as far as the sock can go. Ankle socks are best but even then with trainers they should be folded down around the ankle, and match the colour of the trainer.

oh no what spelling mistakes are there this time, whos going to point it out the rest of the forum.

if the socks are up , i will be branded a sexy man , and if they are folded down i am anally retentive.

is there not a half way compromise here?

what about the casual , not up not down , dont give a fukc look , sort of .... were once pulled up but due to an active lifestyle such as rock climbing , fighting the taliban and kicking stray cats they have become untidy and the left sock is at a different height to the right sock.

cool or what ?

Can I ask you a question Summer? I initially assumed you were female because of your name, but after reading your earlier posts it appears that is not the case.

Could you please enlighten me? I think I would open up more in counselling with someone whom a sexy man naturally feels comfortable.

Not offended by them, I was just wondering what goes through someones head when the decied to wear one, all I can pu it down to is that they are amoung that certain type of english class. Know what i mean theres that certain type of brit, and i'm sure all who wear those t-shirts have lots of other things in common, some of which i have tried to point out, but yeah above all a light hearted post after all, the more blokes who walk around like that the more chance i have of being a real "sexy man".

Not offended by them, I was just wondering what goes through someones head when the decied to wear one, all I can pu it down to is that they are amoung that certain type of english class. Know what i mean theres that certain type of brit, and i'm sure all who wear those t-shirts have lots of other things in common, some of which i have tried to point out, but yeah above all a light hearted post after all, the more blokes who walk around like that the more chance i have of being a real "sexy man".

So you weren't really offering me any help, you were just putting me up for ridicule. Is that right Summer, you little girlie boy! :D:o