Soi Cowboy bar owner dies following Bangkok condo fall

webfact

Hope the Mods don't let this thread get over run with the usual sarcastic/ insensitive comments.

His Friends and family could be (probably are) reading this.

:-

You are probably right, but would his family be proud that he owned a girlie bar that facilitated and promoted prost ?

Dunno, maybe they weren't too bothered about it. :)

Edited by davethailand

Feel sorry for the guy, a shattered leg will give you a lifetime of pain and it appears that he was using street drugs to numb himself but end of the day it's just another death from illegal drugs

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Well it seems he did have a choice and a lot tried to help him from what I have read in previous posts, yet he chose ignore all that and take the worst options.

Seriously, nothing is more important in life than ones health, Darel should have got himself professional care instead of administering his own cures & medicine.

What else can be said... RIP!!!!

HMMMMM! am i the first person to think this?

Not being funny but he had problems at work and was attacked, it would not take very much to send some people around and knock on the neighbours door, and insist the neigbour sticks to this story or else,

Very easy to find some nasty heavies around soi cowboy entrance that will deal with any of your revenge issues. especially if you are an unhinged bar worker that has a grudge against a foreigner...

Ofcourse it could also be a strange accident but in Thailand i always consider the worse...

I honestly feel really sorry for you.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...