Eyelash extensions Bangkok

girlx

I was gonna update the older post on this topic, since I am back visiting Bangkok now... but it has been archived. I have had eyelash extensions at a few places in Bangkok, and most of them ended up being horrible. For instance, if you google "eyelash extensions Bangkok" the first result is a lady gushing about a salon in MBK, but I went there and it was gross, unprofessional, and I ended up looking like a clown. But today, I went to Take Care in Siam Paragon. They are located on the M level, just above the Estee Lauder counter. This place was super professional. They had a menu of styles to choose from, everything was sterilized, and they just did a really great job. The only drawback was the price- 3400 baht- is way more than I had expected since usually a full set will run you 800 baht or so. Still, if you have a special event or just want professionally done eyelashes, I recommend this place. There you go...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I went to Apple Salon near On Nut BTS station across the road from Big C shopping plaza and near The Base apt complex where I lived on Sukhumvit 77. The owner's name is Apple and she speaks fluent English. She has a Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Applehairstyles. I was able to book an appointment with her via the LINE app because when I originally walked into the salon as I was passing by in the neighborhood the staff didn't speak fluent English so they gave me the salon's business card and said I can call or message the owner to make an appt. Apple charges 600 baht for synthetic and 1000 baht for mink. I went for the mink option and Apple was very thorough in asking me what length and look I wanted to achieve. The results came out great and lasted nearly a month. The salon may just look like a basic local hair salon from the outside but they're very professional and it was always busy when I went in there, with locals and expats who lived in the nearby condos. Excellent prices over the overpriced salons that target westerners like ZenRed and Zahara with their flashy English websites. I've been finding that the best deals are outside of tourist trap Bangkok neighborhoods. I also got my hair done at Apple Salon - a double process bleach and pink fashion ombré color application (on my natural dark hair) and it came out amazing where the color actually showed and was even. She posted a photo of the results on Facebook - I think it was around Mar 2017. It was only 2000 baht for the double process and included styling at no extra charge. Other salons i inquired at Zahara, ZenRed, in Ekkamai and in Habito Mall quoted double to triple and more! I also saw they offered facials but hadn't gotten any from here yet. 

• 2 months later...

Archived