Crazed Scot attacks Pattaya City Security Officer on Walking Street

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant be a real Scotsman.....it's only taking 3 people to restrain him in the picture!

He obviously has been here to long and gotten to much of a good thing. His plane must be leaving shortly and he wants to stay and live the life of an expat. At 37 you still have a lot of dues left to pay before you can be a member of the Sunshine Club here.

Good to see another 'holier-than-thou' thread.

Whilst violence must be condemned on all levels, I'm quite sure this guy isn't the only that's got aggressive after a fair few, including many posters here too!

What's with all the Scots this and that crap? Seen so many drunk and moody guys from all nationalities here that it's become rather boring.

Lets hope he gets deported quick, one less idiot here. Sounds like he was hassling passers by, good on the security guard for stopping him from punching an innocent passerby. I hate people who prey on other weaker people because their lifes not going right, there are plenty of these on Soi 6 who are out to look for a fight. Thankfully I stay away from the main tourist spots

As a Welsh man myself he's bringing shame on us Celts

Edited by SteveJames

Poor laddie must have lost 5 baht. Upset because he couldnt find it.

We all know abouts Scots being tight with money.

are you saying that scots have short arms and deep pockets !

I have long arms and shallow pockets, but I am not a typical Scot, I don't drink.

Poor laddie must have lost 5 baht. Upset because he couldnt find it.

We all know abouts Scots being tight with money.

are you saying that scots have short arms and deep pockets !

I have long arms and shallow pockets, but I am not a typical Scot, I don't drink.

Oops... Quick possum... Push edit... You just said "typical Scot"... We can't be tarring you all with the same brush ( obviously herein excluding your good self as a stand alone, well behaved teetotaling scot)

And everyone's so sure it was the Scotts fault and not the Thai who thought he could push around a drunk farang

No suggestion of the Security officer pushing a drunk farang around that I could read.

Rather, he tried to calm the farang down when he was being aggressive to others and got punched for his efforts.

Edited by oxforddon

I bet he loves football......

Yes, I bet he supports Scotlands newest club.
I guess you are referring to the world's most successful club?

A three year old club successful?? They are not even in the first tier of Scottish football, and never have been.

Amazing. Everybody here believes the security guard without hearing his side of the story. Security guards stabbing farangs and beating them up in mob handed and everybody here cries foul and says what cowards they are. A farang fights back (we don't know yet do we) and he's a crazed jock displaying typical Scottish tendencies! What a bunch of hypocrites.

1) funny how Scot's rattle on about their drinking culture, yet more often than not, they are staggering around steaming! Holding your ale does not mean clasping it in your hand!

2) if he was as drunk as he seems, how come he got a punch in and how come he wasn't over powered? Makes me think the officers are not fit for purpose? Not Thai bashing by the way, just making an observation :-)

Amazing. Everybody here believes the security guard without hearing his side of the story. Security guards stabbing farangs and beating them up in mob handed and everybody here cries foul and says what cowards they are. A farang fights back (we don't know yet do we) and he's a crazed jock displaying typical Scottish tendencies! What a bunch of hypocrites.

The officer that was hit was not a nightclub security guard but a patrolling Pattaya City Security Officer .....

Edited by oxforddon